{26}

Rebecca

. . .

It takes me a minute to actually realize they've begun to carry me toward my dorm, and when I do, I instinctively begin to squirm. Though the effort is wasted as rather than either of them grabbing both arms and legs, they each hold one of my arms, using them like handles to haul me away.

They're just slightly taller than me, but they've lifted me higher and now any attempts to run away would be almost comical with how my legs dangle in midair. 

"Guys, seriously? Ka—" 

Heaven's hand flies over my mouth, halting my cry for help. I attempt to bite the hand, when I receive a sharp pinch to my side.

"I wouldn't do that," Max warns, amusement clear in her tone. "She'll just bite you back."

What the hell? "Let me go!" I try to yell, but the sound is still muffled by Heaven's hand.

I look around, searching for help but finding none. Everyone's either going back to their rooms because they're tired from practice, or they're studying... or doing this.

We've just entered the dorm building's deserted common area when the pair, who had begun laughing at my discomfort look at one another, as though realizing something I couldn't comprehend, exclaim in unison, "Shit!" 

Their grips loosen on me, but before I can even try to escape, they've tossed me a foot into the air. My eyes widen in panic and I let out a yelp, expecting to hit the floor, but in the millisecond that I was airborn, they must have repositioned themselves, as they catch me. 

Max grabbing my struggling legs, and Heaven grabbing me by my underarms.

"What the hell?" I exclaim, understandably this time, voice no longer hindered by Heaven's palm.

"They're coming," Heaven says simply, running backward up the stairs.

Once at my bedroom door, they toss me inside, their strength pushing me through the air and onto my bed where I land face first in Kai's pillows.

Sitting up, I blow at my bangs which have become plastered to my forehead. "Was that necessary?"

When I get no reply, I realize that they're just barely holding the door back from where it's nearly off of its hinges.

"Is that Kai?" I ask with wide eyes, my ears finally healing the grunts of annoyance and outrage from the other side of the door. The force from the pushes should instill a sense of fear within me, but instead, I find myself becoming slightly aroused at the show of strength.

Max mirrors my action, blowing at her own bangs as she grits her teeth with effort and nods. "Yep."

"Well, let him in!"

"No!" Heaven practically barks, brown eyes wide as she looks at me as though I'm stupid. "We let him in now and he'll break something. He's just pissy 'cause we scared you!"

I look at the brown eyed blonde, stupified. "Then maybe don't haul people off without their cooperation or consent! Open the door!"

For what I'm pretty sure is the first time, Heaven looks scared. "Chev's out there too," she spits through clenched teeth. "I don't want him to be mad at me, too. He'll refuse to cuddle!"

Max looks at her incredulously, "That's what you're worried about?!"

"I need my goddamned cuddles to sleep!"

The pair begin to bicker, arguing fiercely as the pushing on the door becomes more rhythmic, like a battering ram is pushing against it.

"Guys..." They don't notice my shout.