~Aunt Ginger ~

Georgia is definitely my rock when Lip is a douche. It's like she always knows what to say and accepts me for who I am.  I wish she could hang out with better people than Karen Jackson but there is no stopping them. I don't think I could ask for a better older sister than her and Fiona. No one is gonna read this right? ok good. I might not be into girls but Georgias hot.

                                                                                                                                              ~Ian

~~

"Mandy Milkovich. In my house," I said walking in noticing the black-haired girl sitting on my couch. She looked me up and down before she said anything "You're related to Ian?"

"Yeah," I scoffed "Why are you here?"

"I'm trying to hook up with Ian duh," She said rolling her eyes. "With Ian huh well good luck with that," I squeezed her shoulder and walked upstairs.  What a cunt I thought to myself.

I decided to text Karter. Karter and I have been texting a lot more lately and I guess he sorta isn't terrible. He's been keeping me up to date on what my dad has been doing. Mostly just asking his mom to make him food.

I started texting him but a text from him popped up first. "Lindsay dumped me. She still has feelings for her ex Justin."

I felt really bad for him. He really liked Lindsay but this wasn't new for her. She is always going between Karter and Justin. " Wanna catch a movie later to cheer you up? I can sneak us in."

"Yeah."

~~

Later that night at around 3 am I snuck out of bed and got ready. I crept down the stairs and as I was about to open the door Lip came barging in. "Where are you going?"

"Somewhere. Now move," I tried pushing him out of the way but he just stood there like a roadblock blocking the door.  "Ah ah ah where are you going," He asked again. "To the movies. Now move."

He finally moved and walked away. "Don't be home no later than 5," He said walking upstairs.

Once I got outside and rounded the corner I could see Karter on his phone. I walked up to him and scared him and then we went on our way.

"So how are we gonna get into this movie theater," He asked me outside the doors. "Well, I'm the boss's favorite employee so of course I have a key."

I unlocked the door and walked in. I scooped us some popcorn and other snacks and then got into the movie room. I ran upstairs to put the film in and then I ran back down and sat down with Karter.

"So what movie is it," He asked me. "Well, I couldn't find anything good so I just decided on Forest Gump."

"What are you talking about Forest Gump is the best," He smiled which made me smile back. After about an hour into the movie, we both started falling asleep until we were full-blown knocked out in each other's arms.

9 am the next day we got shaken awake by one of the employees. "Get out of her Georgia before the boss comes back and rips your face off."

Karter and I ran out until we were far away from the theater in case my boss was around.  I knew I had to get home so that meant I had to say goodbye to Karter. "Well, I guess this is where we part ways. I had a lot of fun."

"I did too," He replied. He then proceeded to peck me on the cheek. "I Uhm- I'm sorry."

"It's ok," I managed to stutter out. He smiled at me one last time and walked away leaving me there to think about what just happened.