~Three Boys ~

Gallagher as in Georgia? Sorry, I had to clear that up there are a lot of them. She is a great neighbor. She also always helps out at the bar when needed and not just because she gets free beer she actually likes it. Don't tell anyone about the free beer though she's underaged. She is also probably one of the better-looking Gallaghers.

                                                                                                                                                        ~ Kevin "the man" Ball

"Lunch! Eat it or miss it, people," Fiona yelled from downstairs. Debbie picked up Liam from out of his crib pushed me out of the way and made it first downstairs. It was pee lasagna. Fiona pees in a cup for this lady and she gives us food. I'm not complaining. It's fucking great.

"Cup lasagna anyone," Lip asked pulling cups out of the cabinets. All the dishes were dirty so the cups were the next best thing. "Ugh who was on dish duty?"

"I'll do it when I'm done," Ian said grabbing a piece of lasagna. Everyone started digging in. It was perfect. "Hey Debs you ready to go to target," Veronica asked walking in. "Target?"

"Yeah Debs is going to help me register for wedding gifts," Veronica replied. "I thought the wedding was off," Fiona stated. "Wait it was off?"

"Back on. Georgia keep up."

Veronica walked over and grabbed a spatula to grab a piece. "Damn, tell that girl I will crap on a paper plate for her if it gets me some of this grub."

~~

"Cmon we're gonna be late," I yelled to Karen. "Yeah yeah, I'm coming I can't run fast."

We were almost to our highschool. I actually decided to go to Mandy for help. She's actually not a stupid cunt whore. Who would've known?

The plan was to throw some lady's blood on them. Mandy told me not to ask questions. It was kinda harsh but don't fuck with Georgia. Mandys going to throw it at them during our lunch period which started in 2 minutes so we needed to hurry.

Karen simply wanted to watch because she hates her brother. We made it to the cafetorium with no time to spare. Mandy was walking up to their table with her blood bucket.

Karen and I stood off to the side of the cafeteria with anxious looks. "Hey, shitface and cuntbucket don't fuck with family."

After those words were said the blood was thrown all over Karter and Lindsay along with their friends. Lindsay started screaming. It was a great sight to see but at the same time, Mandy called me family.

Mandy threw the bucket at Lindsay and ran out. Karen and I walked out after her not trying to draw suspicion.

Mandy was already down the street when we got outside. Man can she run fast. Once we finally caught up with her we all started laughing. "Did you see her face," I asked crying from the laughter.

"Yeah, stupid cunt deserves it. I almost thought you weren't gonna be here," Mandy said. "yeah sorry some of us can't run," I said rolling my eyes at Karen.

Mandy smiled back. "Hey, Mandy let's go. The cops are around," Mickey Milkovich pulled up by us. Mandy looked at us, waved, and jumped into the car. I for some reason had a gut feeling wasn't theirs. 

Karen and I got back to my house and started walking up the steps. Veronica showed up behind us. "Weddings not gonna work," Veronica sighed.

"Why now," I asked leading Karen into the kitchen to sit down. "My mom wants a real priest."