~Killer Carl~

Georgia is pretty cool I guess. She helped me shoot a cat before. Oh, shit I wasn't supposed to tell anyone. All my friends think she's super hot. Back when I had this really weird friend that brought a bow and arrow to school he snuck into our house and slept with her. That was pretty weird I don't blame him though she's super hot.

- CARL

I slept with him. I actually slept with him. Karter called me last night crying about how he messed up and how he should've believed me and that he will never go back to Lindsay again.

So when I walked Karen home from the wedding I went to go check on Karter in his room and one thing led to another and we ended up sleeping together. Like "sleeping" sleeping together.

Karter wasn't up yet. I continued to lay on my side and look at him. I needed to put clothes on but I didn't want him to wake up and see me. I also didn't want Karen to see me. I couldn't go through that fuck Karter stage with her and then fuck him. It just wouldn't make sense. So the plan was just to jump out the window. It's not like it's the first time a Gallagher jumped out the Jackson's household.

I slowly got out of the bed not trying to wake him up. I put my clothes on super quickly and did it. I jumped out of the window and most definitely landed on my foot wrong. But I shrugged it off and ran away as fast as I could to my house.

I couldn't even remember what we did, but I still wanted to stay in there with him.

Once I got to the door of my house I let out a huge sigh. I still can't believe I did that. I put my hand on the doorknob and twist it expecting to walk right in but instead I just ran into the door. Great, it's locked.

I started knocking furiously until Debbie let me in. "Late night on the town?"

"I guess you could say that," I said trudging upstairs. I passed by Lip's room and waved at him then I walked into my room and fell body first onto my bed. I didn't want to do, eat, think, or feel anything the whole day.

Warren a boy from school came over. He was talking to Lip about his essay which was very irritating my door was wide open could they not tell I was trying to sleep?

Lip told him to GFY which I hoped would mean that he would leave but instead he came up to my door. "Hey, Georgia."

"Fuck off, Warren," I replied not taking my head out from my pillow. "Hey, Warren, leave before I knock the Korean out of you," Lip yelled from his room. I could tell Warren walked away. He breathes so loud.

"Hey, are you not going to school today? It's our favorite day, parent's day," Lip said walking into my room. We like to tell parents all the bad shit their kid has done at parent's night since ours never go. I shook my head from inside my pillow.

"Did someone do something to you," Lip asked. He always does this. It's so annoying. "Leave me alone."

He sighed and walked out right while someone else walked in. "Get up. Time for school," Fiona said slapping my ass. I shook my head no again. "What's wrong? You tired," she asked. I nodded because I didn't want to talk about it. "Alright you can stay home, but you're back tomorrow."

~~

I've been in this bed for what seems like forever. No one's home I heard Fiona leave a couple of hours ago. I wish I could text someone but I lost my stolen phone. I fear I Ieft it in Karter's room.

~~

I walked downstairs to get something to eat. I know I said I didn't want to eat anything today, but who was I kidding? I love food.