Creation

Writing this most certainly served the purpose of procrastinating for my two tests tomorrow.

At least it was a productive procrastination!

I hope you enjoy. 

✤    ✤    ✤

A muscular arm stretched across the table, long piano fingers lacing with her trembling ones.

"Are you ready, little bird?" The smoky foreign voice came from her right.

Enid glanced up and met his forest eyes.

"Yes." Her response quiet yet firm as she pulled the two packets toward her.

The contract had held her immediate attention, but she found that she recognized the other stack of papers.

It was the form she had signed all those weeks ago in Theodore's office.

"Before we discuss this new contract, we should discuss the termination of this one. In public, you will often need to maintain the premise that you are our intern, but we don't actually require that you grade any papers." He explained, pulling the contract from her hands.

His usual aristocratic nonchalance missing, his mask gone.

She couldn't help but get lost for a moment in his crystal eyes.

"I won't be your intern anymore?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

Dante chuckled into his fist.

"Our little studious girl, she's upset at not having work to do." A playful smirk painted on his lips.

"You can still help us with university related projects anytime you want, angel. We just don't want you to be confused about your roles here." Alexander smiled warmly at her as he leaned back in his seat.

"Okay. So, what is my role then?" She asked hesitantly, her eyes darting between the three men.

Dante pushed the new contract closer to her on the table and she flipped it open to the first page.

The Role of the Submissive was sprawled above a list.

Theodore pulled a pen from his suit pocket and handed it to her.

"This is a discussion, darling. So, if there's anything you don't like or understand, let us know." His words calming her slightly.

She had a voice, too.

Tucking the pen between her teeth, she began to pour over the pages.

Every so often she would question a rule or pose a change.

She was so grateful for the researching she had done over the past few weeks, as she recognized a surprising number of terms.

It also gave her a structural base for her questions and disagreements.

"Bondage?" Enid asked, her cheeks a rosy pink as she glanced up from the tenth page.

"Bound hands, sometimes legs. I think you'll find it quite enjoyable." Dante winked at her, his tongue darting out to wet his lips.

"Punishments... Candle wax?!" Her eyes blowing wide in shock.

"Yes, punishments will come when you break a rule. As you can see, they can be anything from a spanking to some more elaborate punishments. Why don't we add a clause that says you're allowed to choose a different punishment if you try it and decide you don't like it?" Alexander gave her a comforting look and she smiled gratefully.

Penning it in at the bottom, she flipped to the next page.

She worried her lip as she read over a list of rules she was to follow.