2. Cruisin'

June 2019

Just like that we cruised through East los looking for a taco truck nearby. It was 'our' thing we did when wanna catch up on things.

The California Breeze flowed through my hair taking me in to my sweet home. Yeah I might wanna break from it and want to move away but there's no other place like Califas.

The people here make it better it's just the other group of people that don't. And I'm part of that. Sometimes I feel like laying on the middle of the road and see what people would do. I feel like nobody will care expect a old lady telling a younger person to help me since she can't even cross the road herself.

It's like that with Oscar. He says he loves me but only says that because my dad promised me to him. We're not together exactly but I can't mess with anyone. Which isn't fair but I still do.

He put his hand on my thigh "what's wrong preciosa?" "Nada." He looked at my face expression  "Nada, you told me that the last time I asked you and you left."

"Spooky you really don't understand so just drop it." I stated getting irritated. He gave me a death glare " you know I don't like you calling-"
"You Sp00kY?!" I interrupted mocking his voice. " I told you this before Y/N don't fucking call me that." He gritted his teeth shouting and slammed his hands on the wheel.

I didn't flinch. He kept driving. It was so silence that you could hear the cars passing by  " You know I didn't mean to shout at you. Perdóname bebé." He said looking in my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. We kissed which turnt into a huge make out causing the cars in the back to honk. " I missed this." He said touching my hand.

I missed home. I miss dad.  I miss my brother.

————-

"Shut up I'll beat your scary ass infront of everyone." I said laughing and pushing Oscar.
"You won't." He said smirking at me. Oh he thinks I won't. I thew a handful of sand at him and ran for my life. He was chasing me and grabbed my body off the ground and threw me in the ocean water. " And you thought you would." He laughed. God his laugh. His dimples. His smile. But I wanna kill him at the same time. My clothes were soaking wet. But his beauty just distracted me.

Everything about him makes me wanna hug him. I feel safe around him. I wish he would stop fucking around with hoes and take us seriously. I could only wish.

We sat in the sand with a towel wrapped around my body. The sunset was beautiful. I put my head on his shoulder " Oscar what are we?" I asked. I guess this was in the back of my head because I wasn't planing on asking him at all. He looked taken back " What do you want us to be." " together and loyal to one another." I said looking at him to say something.

" y/n I've been thinking about us to... I really want to spend the rest of my life with you... I'll do anything to protect you. But I don't want people targeting you the most because your my ruca...." He finished off making my eyes water.

He hugged me outta nowhere. I guess he seen I was gonna cry. " I wanna make us official and I won't fuck any Hoodrat or woman while I'm with you... you have a special place on my heart... you are my corazón."

My heart was melting at the moment. He put his thumb on my check and kissed me. " I love you y/n y/ln." I looked at him " Do you really love me?" He grabbed my hands " yes I loved you ever since you gave me that feeling."

Oscar POV

" yes I loved you ever since you gave me that feeling." I finally admitted to her. How I truly feel. My heart was pounding so fast. Wow. I never experienced this before except when I was running from the cops. Anyways. She grabbed my neck and kissed me. We madeout.  I picked her up and she wrapped her legs on my waist.

We went to the car and right when i sit down she straddles my lap. I start to take her shirt off and I unclip her bra (btw it's already dark outside so nobody will see them)
"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked her. She nodded her head. We've never had sex together unless I fingered her or ate her out. I started to suck on her nipples while she moaned quietly. I went farther down until I reached her clit. And teased her

"Os-ca..r- can.. ahh.." she moaned. " what is it mami?" I said smirking.
" stop teasing me fuc-k." I started to eat her out. When I was finish she started to take my pants off. I was left with nothing on just my santos necklace. She started to put me in her mouth. " fuck Y/n." I groaned. This was the best head I got ina while. " you like that papi." She asked then taking in all the way to her throat. Man. This feeling.

We we're breathing heavily. It was so good. I never felt this way when having sex. It was like more than sex. She put her head on my chest.
" we should leave before the santos question anything." I laughed. She laughed " right on that." And there we went cruisin back home.

_______________

-Santosmafia