Come home soon..💔

"Esperanza.. Esperanza... Esperanza..." I woke up to whispers .

I heard it 10 more times , i tried looking around the dark place but no one was there.

My ears screeched and I then felt light headed , A light turned on outta nowhere.

I blocked the light from my face with my hand and a person walked in . I couldn't see who was the person but i knew it was a man.

"WHO ARE YOU?!! WHERE AM I?!!" I Yelled which caused him to grab my arm.

" mijaa te miras tan hermosa , pero eres una SANTA!!!" He yelled the last part evilly and teased me with a teaser.

" I hope el novio spooky comes and saves you , what a stupid man ! To come for a hoodrat and risk his life!!" He laughed forcing my mouth to open to try to pour some sort of liquid.

I moved my head away. " If you move i  tease you! But that's how you Santos are ... soo stupiddd!" I moved away from him and kicked him.

" Don't touch me!!" I yelled which caused him to hiss in pain from the kick.

" If you tell me where is that bagged money and the supplier of spookys then i won't."

" NO!!" I screamed

I tried moving away from him but i was tied up.

" oh mija no sabes que te está esperando para ti !" He got up with an evil smirk.

and all i could remember was a needle and going into my skin... My last thoughts now disappeared.

Sad girl and Oscar...

Oscar POV

When Esperanza left I felt stupid for thinking that but ernesto is now doing duties.

I know i couldn't call her and say sorry like that. Dreamer is like a book i read and sometimes i don't even like bothering her cuz she really does flip out . It's not that i'm scared of her... oh maybe i am but-

I was drinking a beer when one of the santos came out of nowhere running from the other block.

" OSCAR!!!" sleepy came running hella out of breathe.

I got up " Aren't you suppose to protect la Calle pendejo!" I said getting mad cuz last time sleepy came ,it was because someone's dog was chasing him.

" Yes but dreamer is in trouble.." He said looking worried as fuck.

I felt something in my stomach and I knew he wasn't lying.

" Where is she ?!" I grabbed my keys and phone and dialed her number.

No answer.

I messaged her .

No answer.

" FUCK!!" I hit the fence with my foot.

All the santos looked concerned and got up to get ready for what's about to happen.

" She's in sureño territory..."

Sad girl POV

I need to call someone.. one of the santos.

If your wondering where i am , I'm in a dark room with a burner phone in my hand.

I Dialed spookys number and waited for him to pick it up.

" Qué honda?" He said sounding worried.

" Spooky.. It's sad girl.." I whispered so the Sureños won't hear me.

" Sad girl?! where the fuck is dreamer at?!"

I told him everything and the sureños plan and they were gonna figure out a way to get me and dreamer out of here.

But the next thing made my heart sink to my stomach..

Dreamer yelling and then a teaser being used..

________________________________

Bruh i love @endlessoldies on insta! Some firme ass edits !! btw guys i'm being home schooled so i'm gonna have more time to update my books ! Thanks for reading and supporting my books. It means the world to me, Love y'all mucho and send ideas 🖤.
-Santosmafia