The Story of Sad girl 🥀

Dreamers POV

I woke up in a car with a fading sound of music.. more like oldies.. where am i?

" She's awake." I heard a familiar voice

I seen Sadgirl opening the back of the van.

"Sadgirl?" I asked still processing everything.

She embraced me into a hug , i didn't know how to react at first but i hugged back.

We sat there for awhile " Where's Spooky?" I asked interrupting the silence.

" He's doing his job." She said not looking at me.

It's like something was in her eyes ... Sadness and just pure emptiness.

I felt it. I knew sadgirl for 13 years I know when something's up.

" Sadgirl what.. happened.." I whispered knowing something went horribly wrong and maybe she didn't wanna say it aloud to feel like she told the whole world.

" I lost.. mi.. baby.." She whispered while tears streamed out of her eyeballs.

When I heard those words my heart sunk..

I cried and embraced her. I knew sadgirl wanted kids and I knew no matter who they belonged to she would take care of them and protect them.

Sadgirl grew up without a family and when i met her down the street on the sidewalk playing with her nappy dolls, brushing there hair and walking with a stroller around the block it made me realize her a lot.

We called her sadgirl ever since her highschool sweetheart died in a shoot out with the prophets . She became so sad all the time and she tuffen up , she used men like a toy and she didn't care.

Sadgirl killed the prophet that killed the love of her life. Sadgirl grew up thinking nobody loved her and when she met the love of her life she planned to have a big family .

She was crazy she told me all the time that she wanted 8 kids with him. But that was sadgirl. I remember the first time Gustavo and Sadgirl met it was like love at first sight.

Flashback

" Nena Me puedes ayudar?" I turned to the voice behind me . The accent was so very familiar i can smell it.

" Si claro." I said snatching his paper.

" De donde eres?" I asked looking at his transfer and name.

" De nueva york pero soy boricua." He said with a grin.

" Ay nene soy boricua también." I said bringing my puerto rican accent out.

" ya sabía pero también tienes una accento mexicana."

" Porque soy de dos pero nueva york es muy lejos, tengo una amiga que te puede ayudar porque casi tengo clases contigo." I dragged his arm to my bestie locker.

" Hey nena, this boy just transferred here and has a lot of classes with you, You think you can show him around and because I only have two classes with you guys."

She looked at the boy and I can tell by the look in her eyes she was checking him out and I looked back at him and i guess they both were.

" My names gustavo." He smiled wide extending his hand to maria and shook hands.

" María" She smiled and I knew that smile. She was happy with his presents.

They were talking getting to know eachother and i read her body language usually she wouldn't be like that with guys . We weren't that type of girls in high school and I noticed that this was different.

" Ok guyysss ima go to class with Oscar cuz you already know, See ya later."

" Bye espi." They both yelled noticing i'm already gone.

Jerks.

Lunch

Me, Oscar, Antonio, Martin, and My brother walked down the Cafeteria getting food.

I went to grab my food and find our table when i seen María and Gustavo already sitting there flirting . From there I knew something was gonna happen.

It was love.

End of flashback

" Maria everything that happens just know your not alone, I love you more than you know it .." I cried while hugging her, she was sobbing .

" Espi I can't anymore... It's like everything i do to try to keep me alive or happy it's all ruin.." She sobbed.

" Maria baby.. You deserve happiness everyone does and maybe freeridge isn't the happy place I mean look at all the fucked up shit that has happened in this place .. It's not you mamas It's freeridge."

" Thanks dreamer your my homegirl por vida." She said laughing wiping her tears away.

" De nada Sadgirl."
________________________________

Ok guysss this chapter just shows more on the Character Sadgirl(Maria) Next Chapter I promise to make it about Spooky and Dreamer

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT !!

-Santosmafia🖤.