mines .

The van we were on stopped I guess the driver was a person i knew since they embraced me into a hug.

" Sadeyez?" I questioned

He took off his mask " Yes mana i missed you so much." I hugged him again smelling his familiar smell of weed and tacos.

I smacked him " I haven't ate shit and your over here smelling like tacos."

He laughed " Ill take you to a taco truck later but now.. We can't."

" Ok where's Oscar?"

" He's at the trap house rn . We had a shoot out with the sureños to get you here, you were unconscious they gave you some poison liquid.."

" Why did they want me ?"

" Because one of Ernestos hynas told the sureños that he was messing with one of there hynas and he was affiliated with the santos.. So they took you and sadgirl  because they knew you and Sadgirl were close with Ernesto and Spooky ."

" and then when i told you to meet me at the park about my pregnancy they planned to take you to tell them about spooky's money stash house but later on they plan-ned... to .. kill my baby.. which was ernesto's."

" I'm sorry I set you up , they were watching your house and planned to rape you if you didn't come to the park.." She looked down her hands.

" I'm sorry I caused all this.." She said yet again, me and Sadeyez looked at eachother and tried to comfort her.

" Maria nada es tu culpa." We both said hugging our broken childhood friend.

________

I walked towards the house when I stopped dead in my tracks..

Why was she here?! This puta wouldn't want me to fight her at this time cus i have so much-

My thoughts were Interrupted by Oscar hugging me.

" Hey amor I couldn't stand you leaving me all by myself in this plain world , I thought something horrible happened to you.." He said having teary eyes.

" No papi never I wouldnt leave you , it's not my time yet." I grabbed his cheeks.

" Espi not in front of the homies-"

" Mi baby I luv youuuu." I spoke like a baby to him, that's one thing oscar loved but never admitted.

He smiled causing his dimples to show " awww look at your dimplesss." He kept blushing

" Oscars whipped!!!" All the santos shouted laughing.

" Fuck you guys." He shouted back which he was bothered but he knew it was true.

Then I looked back at Oscars ex and she was mad.

We made eye contact and she rolled her eyes which caused sadgirl to shout " Someone's mad!!!"

All the santos laughed knowing what happened. Then she left .

" Come on bebe lets get you a shower and watch our favorite movie." his armed on my shoulders as we walked inside.

" Get it homegirl!" Sadgirl shouted causing the santos to "Ooooo" or whistle.

Oscar POV

She came out with a towel wrapped around her body.
Her hair silky and curly . I just couldn't stop staring at her beautiful face and figure .

Now that i realize i'm really whipped for her...

Stfu you ain't a pussy

fuck .

" Baby where's my fannel at ?!" "Hello??" She waves on my face breaking my day dream .

"It's on top of the closet shelf." I said

"Thanks for finally answering me" she's giggles putting the fannel on .

Esperanza POV

Oscar came carried and throwed me on the bed .

"BABE IM NAKED-"

" You think that's funny?" he says tickling me .

" I think it's very funny." i say looking at his dark featured eyes and his glowing tan skin .

" now let me up before i beat you up ." I say tryna get up.

He lays on top of me , "BABE get off i wanna changeeee." i please .

" I don't really feel like it ." he says fake  yawning .

" ur too fat now get offfff ." I groan .

"No i'm not ." he says fake crying .

" ok babe sorry ur not fat ." i say squeezing his cheeks , which causes him to laugh but the room was filled with silence.

" Esperanza i know this was a hard-"

"Oscar its fine , it really was fine i'm fine and i'm here ." I say resureing him

" Ok amor as long as ur good , I wanna show everyone what's mine , tomorrow we're going to a car show and i want you to go as my girlfriend , everyone from Los santos will be there , bay area , valley , LA County ." He says playing with my hair

" soo this is a date ?" i ask surprised . Usually Oscar wouldn't admit that he's soft for me or makes it seem like we're together because of enemy gangs which surprised me on why would he want the whole world to know out of nowhere .

claim? or is he tired of us always hiding our relationship with the whole world .

" yes a date it is amor ."

-Santosmafia