☾II

☾ Skye

☾ Skye

"Skye! Skye!" a firm voice wakes me up. "Not now. I am still sleepy," I tell the dark fey. "If you haven't watch the moon all night, you aren't this sleepy today," he says which makes me sit up and pout, "It's not my fault you broke your promise and fall asleep on me last night." The fey laughs.

The moon is a important thing to me. They remind me of my family, Conall and Borra. I wish to go to the moon with my family and one true love.

"I am sorry Skye. I was just very busy yesterday," he apologizes and I smile softly. "It's alright Conall. I understand you perfectly." He hugs me, "I am sorry I am not the perfect brother to you." "No Conall, you are perfect brother to me," I tell him. "Just don't tell Borra," I whisper in his ear causing him to chuckle.

"I heard that," says the fey. "Borra!" I surprisedly exclaim. "I hate you Skye," Borra tells me and I put my hands on my chest. "I think I'm dying," I act as I lay on my nest again.

He chuckle and carries me in his arms. "You are such a jokester," he remarks and I bow. "Why thank you." We all laugh together.

"I miss this," I comment and they all look at me sadly. "How about tonight we sleep together like always?" Conall suggest and my whole face lit up. "Yes please!" They both laugh at me.

Conall and Borra are my brother. Not biological ones, but I treat them as my own. They take me under thier wing when I was abandoned by my human parents. They say that I was a curse. That's what Borra told me. But Conall and Borra say I was a gift. My parents just didn't appreciate it.

"After your duties at Gabriel, we will watch the moon together," Borra tells me and I squeal excitedly. "I must go!" I state as I fly to Gabriel. Gabriel trains the new feys. I am his assistant.

"You're early," Gabriel tells me and I raise my brow, "Really?" "Not really. Go and help Jason. He is really scared at the moment," he says and I nod in understandment.

I walk to Jason and see him in tears. "Awww Jason," I embrace the child fey immediately. "It's okay. You can do it. I believe in you," I cheer him up. "Really?" he asks and I nod.

He breathes in and stands on the edge of the cliff. He look at me and I give him my best smile. He closes his eyes and falls down. My heart stops for awhile. When I see a familiar child flying in front of me, I grin widely.

"Look Skye! I did it!" Jason exclaims and I reply, "Good job Jason!" Gabriel claps his hand at Jason. "Good job to both of you," he tells us.

After the training sessions all day, I retreat in my nest tiredly. "Skye?" Borra calls out. "Yes?" I reply. "I have some errands to do. Let's have a rain check on that moon watching," he states. In the inside, I started crying. I just miss them so much.

"Sure," is what came out my mouth. "Thank Skye. You're the best," he says as he plants a kiss on my forehead. "See you tomorrow."

I sigh and flap my wings rapidly. I fly to the cliff and watch the moon. "I hope Conall can come," I wish upon the star.

We were before inseparable. It was us against the world. But now, we have duties to for fill in the flock. We have responsibilities in life now.

We barely see each other sometimes. We never got the chance to bond again. It so sad that this happened.

I remember the times Conall and Borra would fight on who I get to play with. I always choose Borra because he is the most energetic fey.

Meanwhile, Conall is the smartest fey in the whole wide world. He knows everything, even about humans. He dreams about one day, the humans and feys will unite and have peace. It also became my dream as I kid to make Conall happy.

Borra doesn't like the idea. He hates humans more than anything. He tells me about how they killed hundreds of innocent feys.

I know that some humans are not kind. They hate feys. But not all of them are. I meet this male human who is just my age. He dreams on having peace between our species. He promise me that one day it will all come true. Where is that boy today?

Suddenly, I see a familiar flying figure. He is holding another fey in his arms. I fly towards him and see a pale fey in his arms.

"What happened?" I ask in concern for the poor dark fey. "She got critically hit with a iron on her side," Conall explains. "Bring her to my nest," I say as we fly towards our home.

"Lay her down here," I point at my nest. Conall lay her down on my nest. I look at the dark fae and put my hand on top of her. Green mist surrounds her body. I close my eyes and try my best to heal her wound.

Gabriel taught me how to use my special abilities. He says that I am not the only one who has it. Maleficent, the legend, has the same powers as I do. I wish to meet her one day.

After I heal the unknown fey, I see a weak raven by her side. I gently pick him up and check on him. He has a cut on his forehead. I close my eyes and heal him up.

When I open my eyes, I feel the raven move slowly. He flicker his eyes open and stare at my green eyes.

"Hello Handsome..."