☾IV

☾ Skye

☾ Skye

"Wha - what - what just happened?" I stutter in shock on what just happened in front of me. "Are you alright Beautiful?" the raven who turned into a man, who's name is Diaval, asks me. "Ye - yes, I am fine," I still stutter.

"You look pale," he points out and I shake my head, "No. I am fine. I am just... surprised on what happened." I say truthfully.

"You don't know how to turn animals into humans?" Maleficent asks and I laugh, "I haven't seen a human." Except that boy I meet some time ago.

"Maybe I can teach you," Maleficent offers and I look at her with wide eyes. The Maleficent just tell me that she will teach me. "Are you alright?" she snaps me out of my thoughts.

"It's just... You are basically a legend here in the Nest of Origin. You're our hope. You will help us not hide anymore from the humans," I explains. She looks at me in shock. "I am... a legend?" she asks and I nod a reply. "Wow..." she breathes out.

"Are you fine Mistress?" the raven, Diaval asks. "I just never thought myself as a legend to my kind," she shares with us. "You are my idol by the way," I add which cause her to smile. "Thank you Skye. I appreciate it," she says to me.

Diaval looks at me and our eyes connects for a moment. He smiles which cause me to smile too. I think I blushed. Good thing it is dark in here. He won't notice.

"We aren't properly introduced. I am Skye," I offer my hand to Diaval. "I'm Diaval, Beautiful," he says a nickname which cause me to smile involuntarily.

"How did you do that?" I face Maleficent to break the feeling that is going in my stomach. "I just think about turning him to a human and it happened," she simply says. "Wow..." I say in awe. "Try it," she says to me.

I look at Diaval and say, "I don't think I can do this." "You can do this Beautiful," he encourages and I mouth, "Thank you Handsome."

I close my eyes and focus on Diaval. I think about turning him back to a bird before flicking him hand.

I open my eyes and see a raven in front of me. "You are a fast learner Skye," the Mistress compliments and I say, "Thank you Maleficent."

Conall suddenly comes near me and states, "I need to show Maleficent something." I nods as Maleficent follows Conall outside the cave.

I look at my back and say to the raven, "It's just me and you." I flick my hand and he turns back into a human. "Yeah, just me and you."

"So, what is your life before Maleficent found you?" I ask out of curiosity. "Well, it's just a typical bird stuff I do. Hunt. Eat. Sleep. Fly. The basic stuffs," he answers.

"What is it like to be with The Maleficent?" I question and he laughs. "Mistress is really like a legend to you guys," he says which I pout, "She is a legend. An actual legend." "You're cute when you're pouting," he compliments which makes me blush. "Thank you," I brush a hair that is in front of my face.

"She is the last decendant of the Phoenix. So am I. We are the one and only hope of the feys as I told earlier," I say before sighing. "I hope you won't tell what I said earlier because the feys will be mad at me."

He suddenly holds my hands and tells me, "You're secret is safe with me." I feel the heat on my face rise up at the sudden touch. I look at his eyes and he winks at me. HE WINKED!

"Thank you Handsome," I smile. He kisses the top of my hand. "You're welcome Beautiful," he smiles back. We both laugh.

"What do you do everyday?" he asks a question. "I help Gabriel, an elderly fey, in training the kids. I assist him," I say with proudness in my voice.

"Sounds pretty hard to me," he nervously laughs which cause me to chuckle. "It's not that hard," I lighten him up. "You just need to be patient and that's all. They maybe hard headed, but they all have soft spot."

"You sound like a great assistant," he says which cause me to blush again. This guy is making me feel weird things. What is he doing to me?

"Anyways," I change to topic. "Borra says that she raised a human. Is that true?" "Yes, Aurora. She helped the mistress from thr darkness she felt when King Stephan broke her heart," he tells the story. "Ooh!" I say in suprise.

"She fell in love with the King. But he take her wings. Aurora is his daughter. She curse her," he continued and I interrupt, "So the stories are true." He nods before adding, "But she fell in love with Aurora. When the curse started, Maleficent did what she can do to save her but true loves kiss, as she said, does not exist."

I sit comfortably and state, "Then what happened." Diaval softly laughs at me. "She apologized to the sleeping girl and kissed her forehead. That was true loves kiss," he finishes. "Wow..." I say in awe.

Diaval laughs and goes to me. He pinches my cheek. "You are so adorable Skye." I cross my arm and say, "Excuse me. I am not adorable. I am beautiful." We look at each other before we both laugh in unison.

"It's getting dark," Diaval points out. My whole face lits up. "Come with me," I grab his hand. "Where are we going?" he asks.

"You'll see..."