☾VI

☾ Skye

☾ Skye

We are now currently flying above the sea, going to somewhere else. Maleficent suddenly leaves and fly to somewhere. Me, Borra and Conall decided to follow her.

We land on the tree. "This is where we bury our dead..." Maleficent states, "They destroyed it."

"This is what humans do. They are nothing but local who destroy the earth. We have to stop them," Borra tells her. I look sadly at the place. Maybe I was wrong about humans.

"You spent years caring for humans. Now it's time to care for you own," Borra says. I look at Conall and grab his hand before squeezing it.

"Fire!" someone shouts and I look at the ground. I see people with weapons. Conall suddenly shield Maleficent. "Conall!" I shout as tears flow down my eyes. They both fall down.

I look at the humans with anger in my eyes. I fly down and grab one human. I toss him in the air.

I sharpen my eyes at other target. I pin him to the ground before punching his face repeatedly. A iron pellet brushes my skin which cause me to hiss in pain. I eye the one who hits me like a prey. I flick my hand and he turned into a rabbit.

Borra appears beside me. He smirk before punching a human in the face. I laugh as adrenaline rushes through me.

We split apart. Borra takes care on
the right, while I take the left side. I keep on punch, kicking, flying. All I want to do is avenge my brother.

He took me under his wing. He cares for me. He loves me. Most importantly, he protects me. Now it is my turn to protect him.

I let out a battle cry before flying upwards. I blast my power to the humans. They all fall down.

I land on the ground and look at what I have done. This is not me. I would never hurt a fey or person. I was taken away by my feeling. This is never me.

I look at Conall and I see him look at me with wide eyes. He knows me since I was a child. He knows I would never hurt a person. He knows me dearly.

"Conall," I cry as tears threatens to escape. Suddenly, a iron hits my stomach. I gasp in shock. I fall down to the ground. I clutch my stomach in pain.

I hear a raven caws loudly. The raven lands on my side. I flick my hand and he turns into a human.

"Skye!" he immediately shouts. He carefully carry me in his arms. "Help! Please help me! Help!" he shouts while he cries.

I wipe his tears and he looks at me. "Don't cry," I shakily say. Tears also falls down my green eyes. I close my eyes and...

Darkness...

I wake up as I feel myself getting healed. I see Maleficent healing my wound. I feel a hand squeezing mine. I look at my left and see a crying Diaval. I smile and say, "Hey Handsome." "Hello Beautiful."

He immediately hugs me and whispers, "I thought I lost you." "We will never lose me... You promise me to fly me to the moon," I chuckle. He smiles at me.

Suddenly, I remember my brother. "Where's Conall?" I ask immediately. Maleficent's gaze goes to the tree.

I see Conall laying down the Great Tree with the elderlies surrounding him. I quickly stand up, but regret it because the wound still hurts. I almost fall down but Diaval catches me. "Thank you."

Diaval guide me to Conall. I sit down beside. Tears are now escaping my eyes. "Hey," I smile. "Hey princess," he greets back. He look at Maleficent. She goes to Conall and hold his hand.

"Take care of Skye for me," he tells Maleficent. "No, don't you dare say that," I tell him and he looks at me. He grabs my hand and squeeze it.

"This is reality Skye. I will die soon if not today. I want you to be the girl I grown with, not the one I saw awhile ago," he tells me. "That was not you. You will be the one to end the war Skye. You and Maleficent."

"I love you Conall," I tell him. "I love you too my Princess Skye," he says to me as he kiss my hand.

"Remember who you are," Conall talks to Maleficent. "Remember where you came from." "I made my choice..." he weakly says. "Now it's time to make yours..." Maleficent bows her head to Conall. His magic transfers to her.

He slowly flutters his eyes close. "Conall," I call out. "Conall!" I shout as his eyes close completely. I look at the elders and see them bowing thier heads to Conall.

It's too late. He is gone now. All I have to do is forfill his promise. For Conall. For the world.

I stand up and wipe my tears. Maleficent also stand up and rubs my back in comfort. "We have to stop the war," I tell her and she nod in agreement.

I flap my wings and fly to war.