Eve

By the time Eve slid into a seat at the table in the corner, she was practically drunk off the energy in the Tum's Rum. She had eaten a meal of chicken and soup and downed a cup of the signature cinnamon rum. Eve had also never encountered so many people at once. A few giggly girls had tried to steal her whip and someone had spilled their drink all over her shoes.

Eve had been so distracted that she had forgotten what she had even come there for until she sat down across from the bounty hunters. The stupid grin slid off her face at the sight of their serious expressions.

"So, I trust you accomplished what you came to do?" The taller one asked.

"Actually... I kinda forgot." Eve responded with a guilty laugh.

The girl with the knives rolled her eyes. "So now you're going to need our help?"

"Wow! You really are clever." Eve replied sarcastically.

"Well, it works out because we have a task for you too."

Eve folded her hands on top of the table, "And what might that be?"

"Okay, hear us out, this might sound a bit illegal." The tall girl said with a glance towards the other girl.

"Wait. First, your names."

"Elizabeth." The shorter girl with the fancy knives answered.

"Disantia. And yours?"

"Eve," she answered, "Okay, continue."

"So... we need your help to break into the prison, rescue a shapeshifter and then kidnap the princess." Elizabeth finished point blank.

Eve gulped. "Okay then. Straight to the point. Funny thing about that. I'm actually working for the princess. I can't just kidnap her."

"It would solve your problems. You wouldn't have to worry about working for her anymore."

"But you don't understand! There are secrets in the castle that you don't know." Eve protested.

"We don't? How do you know that?" We know more than you think... Dragon Tamer."

Eve gaped, "W-What? How- how did you know?"

Elizabeth smirked and Disantia hid a smile.

"See? We know more than you think."

"Please tell me how you could have possibly known that." Eve begged.

"We have our sources inside the castle." Disantia explained.

"Spies?" 

"Maybe. We also know that you're providing the king with dragons."

Eve gasped out loud and glanced around the room to see if anyone was within earshot.

"Don't say that!" Eve hissed. "I don't know how you know that but I can smell blackmail."

"Good. We don't mean to threaten you, but we do need your help and we can't risk you turning us in. So we need to take you with us." 

Eve grumbled, but in the end, she begrudgingly agreed.

"We might as well put together a loose plan," Eve suggested.

"Already got that covered," Elizabeth replied as she pulled something out of her bag.

It was a map.

"This is the layout of the castle. There a secret tunnels everywhere that most people don't even know about anymore. We'll use them when we kidnap the princess."