Chapter 27

Ara's POV 

We stared at each other as if trying to find something in each other's eyes . I pulled away my hand and smiled . " Kamsahamnida.....For understanding me..." He flashed his bunny smile , he looks so manly sometimes and sometimes just a squishy pink bunny . " Good night .....Jungkook-ah ." I was about to leave but stopped and turned to him . " You know what ? You really look like a Kpop idol . " His brows crashed as he looked at me totally confused . 

" Kpop what ?"

 I giggled shaking my head before waving and walking back to my room . I don't think he's that bad . I mean ......he's kind and understanding . I guess I should stop blabbering about him and get some sleep . 

Time Skip 

I woke up rubbing my eyes , as Yoona shook me gently . " Good morning Yoona ....." I yawned and got down the bed . Yoona arranged the bath house for me and gestured me to follow her . " Wow.....I'm really sleepy , maybe a cold bath will help me ? What do you think unnie ?" Yoona smiled nodding . 

The water was cold as usual , perfumed and with candles all around

The water was cold as usual , perfumed and with candles all around . I smiled and started swimming in the big pool . It was indeed relaxing and also made me calm . Yoona and the maids sat near the stairs waiting for me . " Unnie ? You guys can go out and wait .....I guess It'll take time for me to take bath today , I want to be alone and enjoy ." All nodded , bowed and walked out . 

I played in the water , singing and dancing on Blackpink's songs . " I guess it's enough relaxing now ......Hanuel-ah , let's go and chan- ......Uhh......what ??" Before I could react something dragged me deep in the pond , I splashed water so that Yoona can come in but all went in vain . It was a plant or something pulling me by my ankle . I tried my best to free myself but failed miserably . I was tired and out of breathe , slowly .......everything turned ....pitch black . 

Yoona's POV 

" Why Princess is taking long ? She's still a baby ." I chuckled while fixing her fresh hanbok . But suddenly I heard splashing sound , " She gonna fall sick !! Oh Princess , why are you so reckless huh ?" I shook my head in disbelief and made my way towards her bath house . " Aish Hanuel-ah c'mon get out before Prince Jung blames me for making you stay in the cold pool for such a ......PRINCESS !!! " I ran to princess , who was collapsed near the pool . 

Guards came in rushing and maids helped me to carry our beloved Princess in her bedroom

Guards came in rushing and maids helped me to carry our beloved Princess in her bedroom . I dashed out seeking help from Royal doctor but on my way I bumped with Prince Jungkook . He bowed and smiled but I was in a hurry . " Mianhe Jungkook -ssi but I'm in a hurry ....Princess just fainted !! Can you tell everyone ? I'm running to doctor right now ." Jungkook gasped and without replying ran towards Hanuel's room . 

I sighed and rushed towards doctor's room . 

Author's POV 

Jungkook barged in Hanuel's room all worried . He's eyes landed on the pale face of unconscious princess . He kneeled and hold her cold hand as tears ran down his cheeks . He bit his lower lips trying to be strong but failed and sobbed while holding her hand tightly . " How did this happened ? Who did this ?" He asked in monotone making guards a bit nervous under his intimidating gaze . 

" Princess herself fainted in the pool , your highness .......there was no one with her , I guess she drowned by herself . " A guard stated making Jungkook look at Hanuel's face with affection and love . 

" Why were you so careless ? Do you really love seeing me cry huh ? Look then .....wake up....See !! See I'm crying !! See how I'm worried about you .....You brainless . " He shook her a bit but she was still unconscious . " CALL THE DOCTOR !! " He yelled as doctor wasn't yet in that room .

" Mianhe your highness , sorry for being late .....Lemme see Princess Jung . " A grey haired old man approached the room with Yoona tailing him . Jungkook gulped and got up . " Everyone step aside .....Let me check her ." All nodded and gave him way . 

Doctor was checking her when , " What the heck happened to my sister , who gave you permission to leave her alone ? And how can she drown herself huh ? It's ridiculous !! " Hoseok glared all the maids and Yoona . They all hung their head low , not knowing how to face Hoseok's wrath . He was always extra protective towards his sister and now seeing her conscious made his heart cry . 

" Your Highness , It was little Princess- " 

" I'm really disappointed in you Yoona....." Hoseok looked at Yoona a last time before walking to Jungkook who was watching Hanuel from a far . Yoona fall on knees as she felt her heart stabbed by 100 of swords , all this time she was loyal and honest in her work and hearing Hoseok made her shatter . She bowed and stood there crying . 

" Hyung ? H-Hanuel ? How this happened . I mean the pool....." Jungkook was a bit suspicious and Hoseok sensed it . 

" Wae ? Do You Think ?......Someone did this to her ?" 

**********End Of Chapter 27 

Thanks For Reading . I Hope You Guys Liked It Although It Was A Bit Dramatic But.....Who Doesn't Love Drama ? O.O

See Ya Later 

- Charil Meng .