Chapter 51

Taehyung's POV 

Today .........Is .......the day . 

I bowed to Zoba and placed a jar of wine on the stone table . I secretly glanced at Hanuel , who was fuming in anger staring at Zoba . I don't know what to next , Zoba maybe planning to kiss her forcefully .......I won't even allow him to touch her but I have no option , If I'll act now .....he'll be cautious . " Master ......Minhyuk came from Asylvia . He said........that Asylvian general already know something about our plan ." The masked man bowed . 

I was also acting one of them , and I was the one who took Hanuel out and also caught her . I was sorry but that wasn't the right time for her to escape , If we'll run now ......he'll send his secret army to Asylvia and before we could reach there , he'll destroy the whole Asylvia . Wait.....Asylvian general ? Namjoon Hyung ? So .......did he do something to Hyung ? I glared at the person who walked in . 

" Your Highness

" Your Highness ......Hey ? Why are you staring at me ?" He scrunched his nose in disgust , eyeing me . " A lowlife like you should lower your head !! " He glared me , I balled my fist and lowered my head . Luckily my head was covered with the hoodie and face was under mask . This man was one of the trained official under me , he was a swordsman . I can't believe he's the traitor . 

" Yahhhh stop arguing with my men and tell what happened back in the Palace , did you killed the general ?" Zoba asked while sipping his wine . I frowned and stood there hearing their conversation . Hanuel was weak but still I can see her glaring at them when she heard about Hyung . 

" Ahh Master.......I was about to kill him but he was so weak that he collapsed . I left him there and came here .......general may know about us and also one of my spy said that .....that ......Leela died ." Minhyuk sighed and lowered his head . Zoba's eyes glowed , he growled in anger and threw the metal glass at Minhyuk , he got a cut on his forehead as the glass hit . He winced and kneeled down infront of him . 

" Useless !! All are fucking useless !! All of you......get ready , today we'll attack Asylvia ." He glanced at the Princess and cackled . " Minhyuk-ah ? Prepare the love potion , feed your girl and then start the ceremony preparation . I can't wait to suck all her powers HAHAHAHA !! " He laughed and vanished away . Minhyuk smirked and clapped his hand . 

" You !! Go bring the potion , I also can't wait to kiss this beautiful woman . Sadly Master have to kill you.....otherwise I would have married you Hanuel-ah ~ " He blew kiss at Hanuel , making her look away in disgust . He rolled his eyes . " Go and fetch me the potion ." A man was about to walk away to get it but I stopped him .

" I need to pee ......I'll fetch it on my way back here , you stay here......who knows what that woman can do ." I changed my voice while talking to him , he looked at them and then at me . 

" Hmm......be fast ." He stormed back to his position . I walked briskly to where Zoba placed the potion . I smirked and picked it up . In any condition I'll let princess get kissed by that rascal asshole traitor . Blood was boiling within me . I picked the potion and changed it's liquid . I added 1/2 of it and mixed 1/2 in sedative . So that Princess can't see me . 

" Hey ? What are you doing ? How much time do you want ?" A masked man asked while walking towards me , I gulped and handed him the potion . " hmmph......useless punk ." With that he walked away . I sighed and peeked at them . Hanuel was squirming and trying to free herself while the man named Minhyuk was smirking evilly staring at the potion . Two of the mask men were holding her . Sadly , Minhyuk forced her to drink it . Because of sedatives , she collapsed on the floor . 

I sighed in relief and walked back to my place . Minhyuk walked away laughing . And most of the masked men also walked behind him , escorting him out . I smiled weakly and stared at her pale figure on the floor . It was sad , the way Zoba treated my Hanuel , I won't let him go that easily . Zoba.......who ever you are .....you'll regret it . 

Hoseok's POV 

" Seal all the way , no one can come in or go out of Asylvia, check all the carts , Namjoon !! Place all the guards and ready for the war ........I know we have very least chance to fight against Zoba but don't forget , we have got 5 powerful mana among us !! Jungkook ......you'll take care of south Asylvia , Namjoon take care of East Asylvia ......Jin make sure all the Asylvians will be safe during war !! Dad will be incharge of West Asylvia and I.....I'll be the head of North Asylvia ." I spoke while pointing at the map . 

" Hyung ? You know right you can't handle the North side all alone ? If you need me I can handle it ." Jungkook offered . North side of Asylvia is deserted and there's many rogue that side , but I can't risk my brother-in-law or any of my friends . I am the future ruler , it's my duty to handle the tough road . I can't risk their lives . 

" Your Highness ? Her Majesty will not allow you to go .......and that's not safe . Zoba can attack from that side ........you single handed can fight that beast ." Namjoon protested making me sigh . 

" I know what I'm doing Namjoon , don't worry I'll be fine ......just.....just send me message if Hanuel comes back ." I said in a stern voice making them look at me . 

" Hoseok ? But the point is .......who'll take care of this palace , Taehyung ......he...he's still not here ." Jin Hyung said probably worried about Hanuel and his younger brother . I sighed and patted his shoulder . 

" Everything will be fine ........just take your positions when the war starts , give your best !! " I smiled weakly and balled my fist staring at the orange evening sky . " The day has come ......tomorrow we'll do or die . If he wants war .......we'll not hesitate to war ......We will fight a ....Blood war ." 

**************End Of Chapter 51 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In Next Chapter , Till That Bye ~ 

- Charil Meng .