Chapter 58

Author's POV 

" Shut . The . Fuck . Up . The princess is still alive ." All of them turned as they heard the deep voice , the blue haired male scoffed and stood infront of his brothers , " But you don't have to worry Zoba .......I'll kill you for sure !! " He smirked . 

Zoba's eyes widen as he saw him totally fine , standing in front of him . He knew that Taehyung won't leave the princess in that cave to die , she must be safe and alive . 

Jimin , Jin , Namjoon , Hoseok and Taehyung were fully recharged by now , Taehyung smiled at his brothers . All of their eyes glowed brightly representing their powerful mana . Chanyeol and Yoona stayed behind to protect Jungkook who was still healing . 

The fight really showed no sign of mercy . A huge amount of mana lost during this , Zoba's men were stronger than they expected . Namjoon got knocked down , Jin was heavily injured , Jimin frowned seeing his Hyungs . " TAEHYUNG step back !! you can't handle Zoba...." Jimin kicked some men away and burned them with his electric shocks . 

Hoseok was skillfully fighting with the other men , his arm was dislocated due to the sudden fall from his horse , he grabbed his arm still continuing to fight . 

Jimin gazed at Taehyung who wasn't listening his orders , and when he was distracted a masked man pounced on him making him drop his sword . Jimin punched his face and kicked him away before sending a high amount of current in his body . Jimin wiped the blood from his nose and tried not to faint . 

" JIMIN !! " Jin yelled throwing his knives at the man who was about to stab Jimin , the silver haired prince smiled and pulled out his fan . The fan wasn't some ordinary fan , there were blades which were painted with highly toxic poison . 

Jimin blocked every strike from his opponent by that , tearing the flesh of the others making them die due to poison . But he was tired and was slowly losing his conscious . 

Taehyung lashed on Zoba who swiftly pushed him away , " You !! " He yelled and mingled his black mana with his sword . 

Taehyung's sword : 

Jimin's Fan :