Chapter 33

Ara's POV 

" A clone ? Doesn't a clone of a body means someone looking same as the real body ? Then what you....mean...is that there's another Hanuel in the palace ? And if they won't figure out that that's a fake one , and the possibility of them figuring out is 0.3564 % Bleh .....they won't come to save me ???? " I gasped and stared at her in disbelief . 

" Yes.....that's what he's planning . If no one will come to save you until your 18th birthday ......you'll lose your powers that means he'll defeat Prince Hoseok and be the ruler of Asylvia . And he's slave Leela is helping him in this as he promised to let her go ....release her from his cast ." She smiled weakly , she was looking in bad condition . " I don't know what's your oreanda but .....you surely will be a powerful one ." She dragged her body a bit closer to me . 

" Ore- what's oniondea ?? " I blinked in confusion . She sighed and looked at me with her orange eyes . I gulped and waited for her explanation . 

" Oreanda not oniondea .....wait ? You don't know what's an oreanda ?" I looked at the floor and shook my head . " I know you aren't from this era but that doesn't mean you have to act too dumb Princess Hanuel !! " My eyes opened wide as I heard something unexpected coming out of her lips . " What ? Hahaha ....Surprised ? It's okay kid ....don't make that face , I will laugh out ." 

" Wait I don't look that funny hmmph ....but how come you know about me from time travelling ? Were you that old lady who -" 

" Ani....I just saw your soul through your body , It's okay I won't tell anyone anything . And beside that you are here on a mission ......you have to make everything settled down in Asylvia or you'll be trapped in Princess body forever . " She stated seriously . 

Forever . Forever . FOREVER ???? NOOOOOOO !!! 

" Wait !! I don't wanna live in this creepy era .......I just wanna go....home ." I said almost whispering , although I wanted to stay here but I was just a normal human in the world of supernatural powers and It makes me feel so lonely , discriminated and......weak . I guess I was doing well in my real life . 

" But as I said ...you have to create peace in Asylvia and that will be the time when you'll be able to go out of this era . And the real Hanuel who's trapped in between two dimensions will be able to come back . And if you wanna know more about Asylvia .....I'll tell you ." I nodded and looked at her as if I'm a 5 year old waiting for my grandma to narrate a folk story and made me sleep . 

" Long time ago. ...." I raised my hand and stopped her .

" Why all the story starts with long time ago , once upon a time and bla bla ? It's so old fashioned Ajhumaaaa " I whined but her cold gaze made me zip my lips and sit like a good girl ....that I was . 

" It makes readers interested . Now don't interrupt !! So.....Long time ago ....."

Aubrielle's Narration . 

" Long time ago Asylvia was a normal kingdom , all 4 kingdoms were under a single ruler  and everyone lived peacefully . But one day an alien traveler Marcos  came in this land . No one had a problem with him and gave him a little space so that he can trade and also settle in Asylvia but little did they knew that he was devil in human form ? He schemed evil plans , he created misunderstandings and also sown seeds of betrayal and hatred . People started to fight and quarrel among each other and then he decided to plot his main weapon .....the policy to DIVIDE AND RULE . 

All agreed when he offered the pact that there should be more than one kingdom , of course it was his plan to split people which will be easy for him to capture a single kingdom and live his rest of the life in luxury . When Asylvia divided into 3 more kingdom , he announced war against Asylvia and dethroned the old king , he not only killed the Prince but also married the Prince's fiancée . After that he started his torturous rule . He imposed heavy taxes and if any one failed to pay it , they were either executed or impaled in the Asylvian forest . He created harsh punishments and rules . There was no peace any when the youngest son of the former King asked help to other kingdoms , they just gave a cold shoulder and refused .

In wrath he prayed to god Ares , the god of war to seek help and justice . On hearing the teenager Prince's wails and pleads the god Ares asked the Anodites to send help to Asylvia . There were total 9 powers which were sent for help . Blue , Red , Green , White , Brown , Purple , Pink , Orange and Yellow . 

Marcos freaked out as Anodites announced a sudden war at him . It was said that Marcos was a devil worshiper and was expert in dark arts and also was in contact with Black Anodite . On receiving the black mana , he became the strongest among all but failed to defeat all the 9 strong powers . At last he succumbed as he failed to control his black mana and resulted to bleed heavily but before he could die , he managed to hide the black mana powers in some cave casting magical spells that ' only his right heir will able to crack the enchanted lock and receive the power .' 

After he's death , the young Prince was crowned as the youngest King of Asylvia . Anodites gave their mana powers to a particular person and disappeared in thin air . After that the mana bearers continued the generation and their offspring became the mana bearers continuing to practice the skills and taming magical animals according to their powers . Most of the bearers were from royal families . So now . 

The new King tried to find the black mana but it was as Marcos said never came to vision to anyone as there was no one after him to be his heir . But no one knew that his wife was 7 months pregnant who escaped away before anyone could know . And it's 200 years now , no one knows what happened to the black mana . " 

" Wait !! So.....you mean that this mysterious mask man .....Zoba is Marcos's heir ?!!! " 

*******End Of Chapter 33 

By the way what do you think ? Is Zoba the heir of black mana ? The answer is within the story LOL . And I hope you liked it . Sorry I didn't wrote it in a fancy way T . T 

Thanks For Reading , See You Later In This Next Mysterious Chapter ^ ^ 

- Charil Meng .