Why Do I Feel Bad?

I'm sitting under a green tree, almost turning orange.

'Autumns coming..' I thought excitedly.

Autumn was always my favorite season. It always left a happy feeling in me and I never knew why. But I'm not complaining, I just really like the beauty of the leaves and that the weather is perfect.

I close my eyes and drift off into my memories.

"Mommy! Look what I picked!" I ran towards her holding a daisy.

She looked at me with a scowl on her face.
As I got closer, she turned to see she was holding Emae, my older sister. Emae turned to see me and she was crying, but once she saw the sympathy in my eyes, she then scoffed and arched her eyebrows.

"How many times did I tell you not to call me that?" Mommy said to me.

"Huh?... I don't understand Mommy..."

SLAP

I stood there, face frozen in place from the way she hit me, my face burning and tears welling up in my eyes.

I then heard my sister choke on a laugh. I know it's her because it can't be my mother, she's standing above me.

"You call me 'Ma'am.' I am, and never will be, your mother." She says, venom dripping from every word.

"Come on honey, let me get you cleaned up. Your all hovered in grass." Mommy said that to Emae...

All I can see is red.

As they walked in the house, I saw them as my enemies and not my family.

I was so mad, that I burst into flames.

Literally.

(This is what your stance is in your flames

(This is what your stance is in your flames. But this isn't your appearance, appearance you can choose.)

I stood in the flames.

Glaring at the door that my mom and Emae walked through.

I'm almost tempted to burn the house.

All of a sudden I hear a bloodcurdling scream.

"MONSTER! RITIRO CALL THE PRIEST!" I see my mom, screaming in the door.

"EMAE STAY INSIDE!" She screams.

When I hear her say Emae's name, I get more mad. She obviously cares more for Emae than me.

The flames flare up more, and my mom goes back inside in a hurry.

End Of Flashback.

I am interrupted from my memory when I hear footsteps. I turn to look at the footsteps and see the Student Council coming towards me.

'Welp, there goes my love for Autumn." I thought.

They already give me a headache, and now they want to ruin my favorite season?

We definitely gonna fight.

"We've been calling your name, why haven't you been answering us Y/N-Chan?" Shiki asked, getting way too close for comfort.

"I was thinking." I say while getting up from my spot under the tree and facing towards the rest of the Student Council.

"The trees are already turning color. I don't think Autumn starts this soon." Rem said looking at the trees.

I look at him in a blank stare.

'How can this guy be in Highschool, he doesn't even know when Autumn starts.' I thought annoyed.

"Autumn starts at the end of next week." I say blankly.

Rem looks at me, his face shows that he's amused by my answer. He then looks me up and down, which makes my cheeks turn a little bit hot for some reason.

'Why is he looking at me like that?' My head was filled with that thought.

"Wow Y/N-Chan, your smart~" Shiki pounced on me a little, bringing me into a hug.

I almost gagged. But I do know that my eye twitched once he brought me into a hug. Which made some of the Council members chuckle.

Shiki finally let go and looked to see my reaction, I shot him a death glare and he froze.
He whimpered a little and went behind Mage to cry, which Mage responded with cussing him out and pushing him away.

"Well, we'll be in the Council Room if you need us Y/N." Rem said, with a little bit of a smile on his face.

"See you there my darling butterfly~" Urie cooed as he took my hand and kissed the top of it.

I jumped a little and a light blush trailed my cheeks when he completed the gesture.

I had to admit, he caught me off guard.

When he saw my reaction he chuckled and went along with the rest of the Council as they walked away.

'What was wrong with me today? Am I sick? Yea, I must be sick...' I tried reassuring myself.

I was off today, they surprised me too much.

I sigh and sit back down under the tree, picturing all of them in my head.

I don't get it...

For some reason, I feel upset that I'm doing this to them.

A/N: HERES A THANKSGIVING PRESENT FOR ALL OF YOU❤️💕