I Don't Care For Anyone.

"Ritsuka, I love you. Sure, I... like Y/N... but I love you."

That goddamn sentence keeps ringing in my head.

Turns out that Rem was the one who teleported me to the Student Council Room. He later fought Lindo at the temple, and left me in there with those... Devils.

'Stop saying that... They've always been there for me. Even when I showed my ugly side. Even when I told them who I was... They still stayed by my side...'

My heart came up and interrupted me from saying anything further.

Thought they might only have accepted me because they are just like me. Not the exact same. But at some point they might have gotten rejected because of what they are.

Like I did.

They may understand me a little, but never completely.

That's why I never let anyone in.

Many people have come up to me and tried to break-what they like to call- a 'Caged Heart That Needs Love,' they couldn't be anymore wrong.

I just want to be left alone.

But now?

I'm standing beside Lord Nesta, waiting for Ritsuka to come out the door and see me, waiting for her to get killed.

That is before her 17th birthday, which is tonight.

Lord Nesta wanted the Grimoire all to himself.

And now, he's getting it.

Do I feel sorry?

Yea...

But after thinking about it.

I realized that people can turn their backs on you in a matter of seconds. Just like my family did.

And I don't have any way of knowing who is going to betray me and when.

I'd rather take my chances of Ritsuka getting killed, along with her friends of course.

'I'm a terrible person.'

My heart screams at me.

Deep down, I know I don't want Ritsuka or anyone dead.

But...

I can't take it anymore.