v. one night stand?

ady wasn't sure if it was the blinding stream of light or the pounding headache that woke her up the following morning. she was, however; sure that she would much rather still be sleeping.

her eyes weren't even open yet and she was already squinting them. i must've forgotten to close the blind when i got home, she thought to herself. she reached her hand out towards her nightstand, hoping to find her phone. when her hand was just waving in the air, she opened her eyes in confusion.

she instantly started to freak out the minute she opened her eyes because she wasn't in her bedroom, or even in parker or rosa's bedroom. her surroundings were unfamiliar in every aspect. ady sat up so quickly that her vision became blurry, so she had to pause her freak out to adjust. slightly afraid of what she might see, ady decided to peek a glance next to her.

only there was nobody there. she was in this bedroom alone. who did she go back with? and why would they just leave her here?

ady searched through the bed to find her phone underneath her pillow, then checked her messages with her roomies. she would've told them where she was.

AND THEY WERE ROOMMATES
ADY 🧚🏼‍♀️, ROSALITA 🥀, PARK 🕸

ADY 🧚🏼‍♀️

hi where tf am i

who is hot boy

pls come retrieve me

PARK 🕸

honestly i have no idea

u never told us his name

ROSALITA 🥀

u this morning:

ADY 🧚🏼‍♀️

omfg

i think he's in the bathroom

i can hear water running

PARK 🕸

this is ur chance to skrt skrt

ADY 🧚🏼‍♀️

i'm gonna go find a coffee place
and get an uber home

wish me luck

ady threw the covers off her body, to reveal that she was only wearing a t-shirt, nothing else. a t-shirt that wasn't even hers, now that she really looked at it. as quietly as she could, ady looked around the room for her dress but came up empty-handed.