History : Meet

F/B = Favourite Band
—————————————————————
I walk into my classroom with laptop and books in my hands, my h/c, h/l tied in a high pony and a f/b t-shirt with blue jeans.
I walk over to my assigned seat in the back, right corner of the room and wait for everyone to arrive.

Once everyone arrives, the class is quiet as the strictest teacher in the whole school, Mr. Pane walks in.

"Good afternoon class, today, we will have new seating arrangements." He announces in a deep, almost excited voice.

People around the class exchange glances and my eyes catch b/f/n looking at me from across the room. This could be our chance to possibly sit together. We exchanged devious smiles and snap away when he tells everyone to line up against the back wall.

The class obeys and in less then a minute, we are all lined against the back wall. Mr. Pane starts to read out names from the class roll.

"Daniel with Xavier," he starts and points to the first table at the front. The two exchange glances and try to hide their smiles.

There are other names called that I don't really pay attention to, when I hear "b/f/n with Cody." We exchange glances again and my shoulders sulk more then b/f/n because Cody had been her crush for about 2 years.

They take their seat and Mr. Pane calls "Y/N and C/N." He point to the second table on the right. I walk over and take the inside seat against the wall.

I have had a huge crush on C/N for a while now, the way his H/L, H/C hair suited his gorgeous E/C eyes. I leaned into the wall to hide my blush as he sits next to me.

I take a quick glance at him. His deep red shirt hugs his lean body nicely and he is wearing some jeans with a black belt. His H/C is all ruffed up and his E/C stands out beautifully. I gulp and look back at the teacher.

I see him look towards me and I look his way. He gives me a small smile. God the way his eyes crinkle up and his little dimple shows, it's heavenly. I smile back obviously but after I'm overthinking it way too much. Did I look like an idiot? Was I supposed to smile back? Did my teeth look funny?

I am pulled out of my thoughts as Mr. Pane puts on a documentary about Egypt.

A few minutes into the documentary, C/N turns to me. "Hey, Y/N." He whispers. I turn to him a little, "Hi C/N, what's up?" I reply.
"Nothing much really, just thought I could become friends with my table mate."

My heart cracks a little at the word 'friends' and 'mate' but I'm holding up ok. Definitely not dying on the inside haha... ha..

"Oh ok, well, that's very thoughtful." I say with a small smile. He nods his head and starts writing on a piece of paper. I take a glimpse at the documentary when I see C/N slide the paper to me.

I look down and it's his number. I look at him and smile, "What's this for?" I ask, oh my god I'm an idiot! "For you to text me stupid!" He laughs.

Mr. Pane shushes us and the rest of the period, C/N and I were taking glances at each other while sitting in silence, also watching the documentary.

Once class was done, C/N grabs my hand from behind. Shocked, I turn around fast and come face to face with C/N. His face is only a few inches from mine and I can feel his breath directly on my face. He smells of vanilla and cinnamon.

His breath is now tickling my lips as he moves closer. "Don't forget to text me." He whispers. I nod, "I won't." I reassure him. "Promise?" He says as he holds out his pinky. "Promise," I link my pinky with his.

"Have a beautiful rest of your day." He let's go and starts walking away, waving.
I wave back with my cheeks probably an incredible deep red. I turn around and walk to the bus stop, not being able to stop thinking about him.

—————————————————————

730 words