Boyfriend

In this one, ur crush is ur boyfriend 🤷‍♀️ or if u have a boyfriend, then gud for u but I'm forever a lonely sack of potatoes.

(Isn't connected to last story)
——————————————————————

My eyes open softly and I blink a few times, getting used to the sunlight shining through the blinds. I open my eyes fully and yawn. I feel a tight grip around by waist and I turn to see C/N looking at me with his beautiful E/C eyes.

"Hey beautiful." He greets me. "Hey C/N." I reply. "What? No special nickname for me?" He pretends to be offended by holding his other hand to his chest and his eyes wide.

"Fine. Good morning poopy head." I throw a pillow at him and as soon as I realise he is about to throw it at me, I squeal and jump out of the bed and out of the room.

He chases me, a pillow under his arm and one in his hand. I hide behind the rocking chair where I have a clear view of everything but no one can see me. 

C/N walks into the living room wearing only his red and black striped boxers that showed off his member. I shake my head and smile about what happened last night. God that man is insane.

I watch him as he walks around, he comes closer to the rocking chair, I lose him surprisingly. I try to look around, I pop my head up from the chair and I get an immediate wack in the head.

"Ow.." I walk to the kitchen. His laughing stops as he follows me. "Babe, it wasn't that bad," I stop at the kitchen bench. "You started it." He whispers the last bit.

He wraps his arms around my waist form behind and whispers in my ear. "It was a joke, babe." His breath tickles my neck. His hand runs down to my inner thigh. I burst out laughing. "My legs still hurt from last night, don't you dare do that again just yet," He let's go and smiles to himself.

"I'm fine about the pillow poopy head." I smile and walk to the lounge. He follows and grabs a soft, fluffy blanket on the way. I rest on the lounge and flip through Netflix.

"Horror?" He asks. I gulp, "S-sure.." he takes he remote and flings the blanket over us both and I rest my head on the back of he lounge. He chooses IT. Why the hell did I say sure.

It starts and as soon as the kids arm gets torn off buy the fucking clown. I yelp and sink into the lounge while biting a pillow. He pauses it.

"We don't have to watch it if you don't want to." He looks at me worried. "I-I'm fine C/N," I reassure him. "Just play the movie and I'll make popcorn." I stand up and walk to the kitchen.

I jump as C/N grabs my ass. I turn at him and try to look as intimidating as possible. He smirks at me, I roll my eyes and continue walking to the kitchen.

I hear the movie play as I wait a few minutes for the popcorn. I sit down on the cool tiles of the kitchen floor and close my eyes for just a few seconds.

C/N POV!!
The movie is about half way through and I haven't seen or heard Y/N for a while. I worry a little and pause the movie. Is she ok?

"Y/N?" I ask. No response. I start to get nervous and walk to the kitchen, I see Y/N leaned up against the island. I sigh of relief. I sit in front of the beautiful angel.

I stroke her H/C hair out of her face and her gorgeous E/C eyes flutter open. "Hey princess, how did you sleep?" I ask her quietly as I laugh a little.

"Popcorns ready.." she whispers as she adjusts her position so her ass is kind of in the air and in the most sexiest position possible. I swallow hard and shake her shoulder. "Babe, it's only 1:30pm."

"Yeah! On a Saturday!" She snaps. "Right," I say firmly and start tickling her. "Get up grumpy." "Grumpy?! What happened to princess?" She starts giggling as I tickle her sides.

Your POV
I can barley breathe as he is tickling me and I have to tap out. I hit the ground three times. He laughs and lifts me up by the arms and places me, sitting upright on the island.

He pushes himself between my legs and hold my face in his large hands. "I love you," He whispers. "So, so much." His soft lips connect with mine.

——————————————————————
799 words