Best friends // smut

I am making cereal for dinner, froot loops and the comfiest oversized T-Shirt I could find.
I settle into the couch and turn on Netflix, a few moments in watching Lucifer, there is a knock at my door.

I groan and check the time, 8:32pm. My parents aren't going to be back until 2 am, so, I sneak over and check out the blinds. It's C/N. I sigh of relief and let the weird human in.

I have had a crush on C/N for quite some time now and there was no way he could know, it could ruin our relationship that has been so strong for so long.

"What the hell C/N?" I ask, rubbing my eye. He looks around and spots my dinner. "Really
Y/N?" He gestures to the cereal bowl. I shrug, grab the bowl and walk back to the couch to finish watching my episode.

He walks over and takes the bowl from my hand. I glare at him and try to get it back when he smashes his lips on mine. He places the bowl down and kisses me more urgently, I kiss back.

His tongue flicks my lower lip, asking for entrance, I let him. His tongue is roaming through my mouth and honestly, I never thought this day would come.

He moves on top of me, never breaking the kiss, I unconsciously start to remove his shirt. He doesn't object and he pulls of my shirt in one swift motion.

He realises that I don't have a bra on. He sits on his knees, taking in what he's seeing. "Fuck." He whispers. I blush and turn my head away. He grabs my face and turns me back and kisses me roughly.

He runs kisses down my chest and rests on one of my nipples. I gasp and grab his hair, he sucks roughly and I tilt my head back, small sounds of pleasure escaping my mouth.

He moves into the next one, giving it the same attention as his hand moves towards my panties. I suck in a breath as his tongue flicks over my nipple and his hand rubs my throbbing core over my panties.

He looks up at me as his tongue traces down my body and stops just before my wet core. "Please C/N!" i whimper. "Please what baby?"

"Please C/N! Fuck me!" I plead. He looks at me as his hand slowly drags my panties down my legs and off, throwing them off the lounge somewhere.

His tongue makes it's way to my core and I let out a long moan of relief. I grip his hair as his tongue glides along my wet folds.

Then he stops.

"I want you to wait for me. But tease yourself like I've heard you." I whimper in protest. He leans close to my ear so I can feel his warm breath against it. "Touch yourself." He simply says. My eyes widen as I would never had even the slightest idea I would be masturbating in front of him.

"W-what?" I stutter. I have masturbated to him before, but not in front of him. "You heard me, don't make me repeat it." He leans up, waiting.

"Touch yourself Y/N."  He spreads my legs, giving me an angle that would feel so good.

I slowly bring my hand towards my core and start rubbing. I moan lightly and I lock eyes with C/N. His E/C eyes filled with lust. I look away and look to were my hand is doing it's work.

I can see his member growing large. I let out a moan as I slide my pointer finger inside of myself. I go in and out, I close my eyes and add another finger. "S-shit.." i breath out.

I hear a groan and open my eyes, I see C/N with his member sticking out, Jesus it's huge. He is stroking it as he watches me. I close my eyes again and move faster. "Fuck!"

My other hand goes to rub my core. I arch my back and one of C/N's hands is on my leg, keeping me in that perfect position. I squeeze my eyes shut as I feel a knot form in my stomach.

I curl my fingers and I explode. I am breathing heavily as I rest my back on the couch again. I open my eyes and he is looking at me with pure lust, his E/C eyes deep and his pupils dilated.

Once I have calmed down a little, C/N slides into me. I give out a cry. He stops once he is half way in and leans over to me and his breath tickling my lips.

"I have wanted to do this, since the first time I laid my eyes on you," He goes a little deeper, I do a small cry in pain. "Now here is my chance."

He slams into me all the way. I cry once again and he waits for me to adjust to his enormous size. I nod and he slowly pumps in and out. Soon the pain turns to pleasure. I nod and he goes faster.

I become a moaning mess with him all inside of me. He is pumping faster and faster as I run my nails down his back. He goes all they way out and slams back in again.

He starts to switch angles, he puts me on all fours and slides back in again. He grabs my hips and forces me into him. My mouth is open as if sound is coming out. I put my head on the lounge and my hands gripping the fabric.

I feel a knot in the pit of my stomach. "C/N! I'm gonna.." I am cut off white his quiet deep yell, I feel his fill me up and I let out a scream as I release as well.

I am breathing heavily and he looks at me. He smiles and I smile back. "Holy shit Y/N," He says out of breath. "I fuckin' love you." He lets out. I huff out a laugh. "I love you too." I breath out.

He slips his boxers on. "Shit! I forgot a condom!" He yelps. "I've had the pill." I reassure him. "How did you know you would need it?" He asks as he slips his hands around waist from behind and pulls me close to him.

"I didn't," I shrug. "My mum makes me take it." I laugh, embarrassed. He nods and buries his face in my neck. I lean out of his grasp and find a blanket on the floor.

I flip it over us and he snuggles closer. "I love you so much." I let out a laugh and hold his hand that's over my waist. "I love you too." I whisper. I shut my eyes.

—————————————————————
1156 words