Chocolate Challenge // Smut

This is a Boyfriend smut

Also ya boy be receiving aNaL
—————————————————————
I moan as I run circles on my clit and the two perfect couples on my phone screen fuck their hearts out.

I stick my finger in and out, I drop my phone and get the vibrator from the bedside table. I turn in on and place it on my clit. "Fuck, yess.."
I moan.

C/N is on a football tour and is coming home in a few hours. He is the star quarterback and I am lucky to call him my own. Yes, his dick is huge, he has abs and is incredibly hot but I loved his personality. Is was just so goofy and loving.

I slightly scream as an incredible orgasm takes over my body. I hold the vibrator there, torturing myself and I start squirting. I scream and keep it there. I am squirting like crazy and it feels incredible.

I turn the vibrator off and pant heavily. I put it back under the bed and sigh. No one or anything can make me cum like C/N.."

After a few moments, I close my eyes, still completely naked, lying on C/N's and my bed.
I feel myself drifting off too sleep..

—————————————————————

I open my eyes instantly when I feel my clit being toyed with and I go to move, but my hands are being restricted. I look up and I am handcuffed to the bed post. I look down and
C/N is kneeling at the edge of the bed.

"C/N! You're back! Why are you doing this so sudden?" I am taken back a bit. "You can't just sleep naked, knowing I'm coming and not expect me to be turned on." He growls.

I gasp as his tongue flicks my clit. "I also have a challenge for you.." he licks my clit again. I arch my back, wanting more. "You are to hold this in your mouth-" he puts a row of chocolate in my mouth "-until I first make you cum and if you don't eat, drop or break, You get to cuff me to the post and do what you please." He takes his hand and starts rubbing my clit.

"But if I don't?" I mumble. "Then you get much more then my dick, I know about the toys you have Y/N," he answers. My eyes widen and I try not to bite the chocolate. "I will use them better then you would have dreamed of doing yourself." He says in a husky voice.

His hand rubs faster and I get wetter as he takes off his jeans. I try my best not to break the chocolate or eat it.

He slips off his boxers and slams into me as hard and fast as he could.

{There is a choice, first is if you break it and second is if you succeed his challenge.}

~If you break it~
I didn't mean to, my jaw couldn't hold the pleasure and I bit down on the chocolate, half of the row landed above my breast and I ate the other half fast because my moans where something I could not contain.

C/N notices and smirks. Fuck.. he chuckles and pounds hard and fast, making my orgasm come quicker then it ever has before. I can feel him and see my lower stomach slightly go up and down because of his length. I scream, ball my hands in fists and arch my back of the bed.

The very intense orgasm washes over me like a tsunami and he doesn't pull out, resulting in him cumming in me. I lower my back and he smirks at me. "Tsk tsk, look who failed the simple task."

I pull against the cuffs as C/N pulls out a small, pink toy. My breathing is uneven as he slowly puts it inside of me and he uses his phone to control the torturing vibrations.