H- Humorous (in a way too sexual way)

🚬Chapter 2🚬

    Class was as boring as usual, Shikamaru hibernated through it all since it concerned him in the least.
"MY DOG IS NOT FOOD YOU OBESE JERK!" Kiba shouted at Choji.
"BUT IT LOOKS SO TASTY!" 
This same argument was going on since they were twelve.
You really wanted to get that assignment over with, even if it means you have to annoy the hell out of Shikamaru. But you will never ever go back to his place. Ever.
"Shikamaru?" You stood by his desk and called for him.
He peeked his eyes open, all he saw was your (thin/thicc!) legs that was hugged by the pleated skirt of your uniform. He squinted his eyes a bit more, seeing that the skirt's material was thin, he wondered if he could see your underwear from where he sat.
   You noticed and sat down, taking off your sweater and covering your lap.
"We have to finish this assignment. No teasing, no delaying. Just work. And I'll be out of your hair." You said.
He looked at you with his tired, irritated eyes, "Sure."
He said and buried his face in the desk.
"But you're coming to my place. Seven o' clock sharp."
"Alright." He nodded.
Feeling satisfied, you went back to your seat and completed any other assignments that had to be done individually.

🚬🚬🚬

  It's three in the afternoon, and Shikamaru was sprawled topless on his bed, his hair and his bed a mess.  Strangely, but annoyingly, you popped into his mind. He remembered something from back in grade school.

_____

"I'm sorry handing this in late, Mr. Hatake." Shikamaru said, giving his teacher the late assignment.
"Didn't you hand this in already? Yes, you did." Kakashi said, holding up the assignment with his name written on it.
"Huh?" He wondered to himself. He looked back at the door and someone was hiding. Did that person hand in his assignment for him. Why?
   Hatake dismissed him and he saw a girl speeding to get through the entrance of the school. He ran as fast as he could and grabbed a hold of her, then tugged her to the side of the school. He got a look at her, it was (Name).
"Why did you do my assignment?"
"Because I.. didn't want you.. to fail?" You said, closing your eyes as you thought he was gonna bonk you on the head.
"Why would you care? You don't even know me."
"Actually, I do. You and I attended kindergarten together. You, Choji and I sat at a table together. You slept all day while Choji eats play dough and crayons."
He was taken aback for a while, yes, you did went to kindergarten with him.
"But that still doesn't explain why you would do that."
"You seem tired all the time, so I just.. wanted to help you." Your (eye colour) eyes were watering by his sharp tone of voice and how tight he held your arm.
"Don't do it again." He said sternly.
"O- okay.." He let you go and walked away. But you never stopped doing his homework or assignments.

_____

Shikamaru never really understood why you still did it regardless his warnings. "God, why are you so annoying?" He asked as he smoked his cigarette, allowing the smoke to cloud his brain and slither out his nose.

🚬🚬🚬

   You sat on your bed, constantly looking at your watch. It was way past seven. Eight-thirty to be precise. You felt, what felt like, disappointment wash over your being. "It's no use. I'm so stupid, why did I think that he's gonna come? he's not coming--"

*tap, tap, tap!*

There he was, at your window. "Why didn't he use the door?" You asked yourself as you went over to open the window.
"One hour late."
"Guess I overslept a little.." He tossed himself on your bed and put a pillow over his face.
"Did you finish the argumentative?"
"Yep." He dug into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette.
"Okay, you're in my house so you abide by MY rules. And NO smoking!"
"You think you're so sly.." He was just about to light his cigarette but placed it back in its box.
"God, you women are so annoying.." He lamented, piling pillows on his face to block out the light.
"What do you have against us women?"
"You women?"
"Yes, us women."
"You? A woman?" He chuckled, "A girl's only considered a woman if she's a mother or not a virgin. I know you're not a mom so, are you not a virgin?"
"O- of course I am!"
"Oh?" He leaned in a bit closer so that his lips were on your ear, "If you so desire to be a woman, I'd glady bestow you with the title.. Just take off those panties and lay on this bed, I'll do the rest."
"Huh?!" You jumped off the bed, "Pervert! You sick, sick pervert!"     
"I know," He said, climbing out the window and with that, he left.