A- Arousing (in his own sadistic way)

🚬Chapter 5🚬

   That afternoon, Sakura called up everyone she knew and invited them to her house since her parents went out, she gathered everyone to play an 'innocent' game of Seven Minutes in Heaven.
"Hi everyone!" She greeted as we all sat in a circle on her pink rug.
Shikamaru was scorning the amount of pink he saw in one room, he decided to close his eyes, and maybe go to sleep.
"We all know the game, SMH (Seven Minutes in Heaven), I just wanted us to gather like this and have fun. Who knows if we'll have fun like this ever again? So let's play." She placed the glass bottle on the floor and gave it a spin.
The mouth landed on Ino and the end landed on Sai, a smile appeared on his white face as he walked over to the closet, allowing Ino to enter first then locking the door behind him. Giggling was heard and everyone rushed to the door and placed their ears on it.
When there was ten seconds left, they ran back to their spaces and grinned at each other mischievously. Sai stepped out with a large paper with Ino drawn upon it. It was dark in there, how did he see what to draw?
Where did he get the paper and paint?
"He painted me, you guys! I have my own portrait!" Ino squealed.
   Almost everyone got picked to spend S.M.H in the closet. All except you and Shikamaru. He looked over at you, then smirked to himself.
"All who went in the closet, please stand." Sakura said, everyone stood up. Everyone except you and Shikamaru.
Sakura smiled, "Okay guys, it's Shikamaru and (Name)'s turn to step in the closet."
You sighed while getting up and walking over to the closet.
"So, since they're the last ones.. they get twenty minutes." Sakura added.
You looked back at her and she smiled back, "Run along now, (Name)!" Maybe she knew that you liked him. You hoped nothing bad happens during your twenty minutes in darkness.
    It was very dark and cramped, you couldn't even see Shikamaru.
"It's so dark in here.."
"It's nice, if you ask me." Something warm and wet mopped the burr of your ear, then you realised, it was Shikamaru's tongue that licked your ear.
You gasped loudly but you felt his finger touch your lips, "Shh, be quiet. You don't want them hearing us, don't you? After all, they might get the wrong idea." He continued what he did, how could he see in the dark?
"S- Shikamaru stop~.." You tried to push him away.
"It doesn't sound like you want me to.." He whispered into your ear, kissing your neck and nibbling on some parts until they were sore. 
"See? Why is it, that you girls, want us to stop and your bodily response says otherwise?" He asked. Shikamaru was confused, he never really understood girls even though his dad said he'll need one in his life and that he'll understand when he's older. When will he be old enough? Isn't now a good time?
"I'll stop, only if you answer my question." He trailed his hands up your shirt, reaching for the hooks of your bra.
"I don't know, I don't know.." You struggled to say, but it came out as pleasured moans.
"I'm afraid that's not the answer I was looking for." He said, pushing you harder against the wall as he lifted you up and wrapped your around his waist.
Your skin tensed up at the sudden coldness, he unhooked the straps.
"Time's up! We're opening the door!" Sakura squeaked.
"Shit." He cussed under his breath and hooked back the straps. You regained gravity as he placed you back on the floor. 
   They opened the door, you pushed yourself as far away from Shikamaru, who was smirking devilishly just as when you got in here.
"What happened in there?" Ino asked, "Your face is red."