19.

Nick's POV

I felt a touch of water on my hair as we were kissing. I still couldn't believe Selena is finally my girlfriend. She pulled away and laughed as I finally noticed the rain.

"Sorry. I didn't know it'd rain. If I had knew I wouldn't have set this up." I sighed looking down.

"You wouldn't have told me you loved me either." Selena pointed out.

"You have a point." I chuckled looking at her.

"So why regret it?" Selena asked as she grinned.

"I don't regret it. I just feel bad that your dress is wet and your makeups running. Not that it's a bad thing. It's not. I--" She interrupted me as she kissed me again.

"You really need to stop overthinking it." Selena giggled as she was standing up.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Dancin' in the rain!" She shouted as she ran and twirled. I got up laughing and taking her hand pulling her close. She looked deep into my eyes and I looked back.

"Is this real?" She asked. She didn't sound worried. But happy.

I grinned and replied. "Yes."

She pulled my face close to hers and kissed me passionately.

________________________

AJ's POV

I heard laughing and footsteps from outside in the living room. Brian and I had hung out waiting for Selena and Nick.

"Hey guys." Selena was giggling as they came in.

"You both are soaked." Brian said.

"Yeah and a bit cold." Selena shivered.

"Well maybe you ought to take a nice warm shower, get dressed and come back." Brian suggested.

"We'll make tea too." I joined in.

"Thanks." Nick said.

"Well I had fun tonight." Selena said having her focus on Nick.

"Me too." Nick beamed. She kissed him and they both went upstairs.

We had planned to talk to Selena about everything that happened in that date. I don't know how Selena does it but she has everyone wrapped around her finger. She's good and pure. Maybe that's why Nick and I had that instant connection with her. I knew Brian and her were getting close. Was it the same thing? Did they needed to move pass the drama in order to get that connection too? Of course ours wasn't romantic like Nick's. But we still loved and grew overprotective too.

________________________

Selena POV

I took a hot shower, put on my PJ's and went downstairs. I didn't see anybody but Brian and AJ. I smiled as I walked up to them in the kitchen.

"Okay time to spill. Not the tea though." AJ joked handing me my cup. We all laughed and I told them every little detail. I was a bit tired probably because it was late and the shower. I thanked them for their help and went to bed.