38.

Mary POV

"You look amazing." Skylar said pointing at my outfit.

"With your help why wouldn't I?" I chuckled.

"You look wonderful yourself." I added motioning to her outfit.

"I know." Skylar joked and shrugged looking in the mirror. We both laughed.

"May I come in?" AJ knocked on the door.

"You may." Skylar replied and AJ entered.

"Have I ever mentioned you are the most stunning girl I've layed my eyes on." He said looking at Skylar making her blush.

"Many times and it never gets old to hear. Thank you AJ." She replied with a smile.

"I know we said we would stay home but if you're looking like that people need to see your fashion." AJ said.

"We don't have to AJ." Skylar giggled.

"I want to. Be ready to leave in ten minutes.. it's a surprise." AJ kissed her on the cheek.

"And Mary, looking beautiful as always." AJ said and then left. I shook my head and chuckled.

"I love him so much." Skylar blurted.

"I can see that." I replied.

"Soo... ready for your day with Brian?" She said sitting down on my bean bag.

"He hasn't said anything about what we would do. But it doesn't matter it's no big deal." I shrugged.

"Oh trust me, this year it will be." She smirked. I gave her a confused look.

"Why?" I asked.

"You'll see." She simply said. I could sense she was hiding something. But I couldn't figure out what it was.

________________________

Danielle POV

Devin said if we could hang out today. I'm guessing he didn't have any plans or anything to do. I was finishing up getting ready and doing last touches on my makeup. I wore a simple blush pink off the shoulders dress and black combat boots. I didn't know if this was a date or not. Either way I'm happy to be hanging out with him no matter what.

"Dani, your future boyfriend is waiting outside." Amelia said walking in my room.

"We're just friends." I looked at her and giggled.

"But don't you like him?" She sat on my bed and started to swing her legs.

"I do, but as a friend." I stood up from my chair that was in front my vanity.

"Mmmhmm." She teased and ran away. I chuckled and looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

I only like him as a friend right? There's no way he could possibly have romantic feelings towards me anyway. Or could I be wrong?

I shook my head forgetting about my thoughts and walked out my room and went outside the front door where Devin was waiting. He was leaning at the front of his car with a purple rose in hand. When he saw me walking towards him he gave me a smile and I returned it.

"You look gorgeous." Devin said. I blushed and looked down.

"I don't want to be a flirt but don't hide that beautiful smile." He said and placed his hand on my face, making me look up.