One Quick Note

Just before I start writing a quick note: The story will be rated PG-13 Just in case it gets gruesome/has language which I don't really plan to anyway; The story takes place after the events of the 74th Hunger Games in a alternate universe in which Katniss did NOT volunteer for Prim, thus the entire games changed and since their was no "star-crossed lovers" Peeta was killed in the bloodbath and the entire games changed, Prim placed 7th and died of thirst. The winner of the games was the District 2 Female tribute Clove. One more note, this is not a parody anymore as I want to write serious about the games so enjoy. After the 78th Games; in which a District 6 male, Avae was crowned the victor, President Snow ordered for the Districts to be split in half, now 24 Districts stood. The districts 1-12 had their industry kept the same, while 13-24 had new jobs.

PS, I do NOT own the best-selling book series by Suzanne Collins; The Hunger Games, or its works, I do NOT Intend to breach Copyright in any shape or form. But I do own all of its Characters apart from any mentions/apperances of any real characters from the series (like Atala)

Please Comment, Like and Fan me please. I need support people!