Week Four.

I wake up thirty minutes late, and have to skip breakfast to make it to class in time. Professor Baxter gives me a look as I walk in, and I press my lips together in a silent attempt to apologize. Can't he just die? He nods his head over to my seat and I sit down. The 'To Do' is already on the board and several of the other girls are already deep into writing. I'm sure half of their answers make no sense. I quickly finish it, not putting much thought into it after spending so much time on my homework last night. Class ends and I stop at his desk to turn in my homework. I set it on his desk and he swiftly picks it up. He's so annoying. I stand there while he scans every page, sweat beginning to dampen my t-shirt. "Good job." He says, and picks up his coffee, signifying the end of this conversation. What a fucking prick. Before I go home I stop by a girl's house from class, to study. But she's pretty much a whore and aside from her perverted dad constantly "checking in on us", all she actually talked about was sucking some guy's cock. I get bored, of course, and remember about my date, okay meeting with Luis. I tell her I have to run with no real explanation and quickly walk to my house to get ready. Mom and Dad are cooking when I get there, and shit, it's already 6:15! "Hey mom, dad!" I yell before rushing to my room. I need to pick an outfit, what the fuck do I wear? I have church blouses and sun dresses. And of course, a baggy bunch of shit. I have no choice but to choose the shortest sun dress I have, right below my knees. Whose style is this? I pair it with some knee high boots, oof. By the time I freshen up, dress, and do my makeup, Luis has called and informed my entire family that he is outside to take me out for our meeting. My mom couldn't be more eager to find out who the fuck Luis is. "Is he your boyfriend?" She says, some weird form of excitement dancing across her lips. "Yes, mom." I lie. "I'm not ready for you guys to meet him yet." I never lie to my parents but how do I tell them I not only dropped out of highschool, but instead have enrolled in St. Mary's School for Women? Yea, no way. "Ok babe," She says. "I'm ready whenever you are". She smiles, and I smile too. She's always so sweet. "Thanks mom," I say, "Gotta go." I slip out of the door and half walk, half skip to Luis' car. I couldn't tell you what he drives, never seen it in my life. But I guess, that comes with being you know, poor. He opens the door for me. "Hello Vanessa," He says with a smile. "You look very pretty." I know I'm fucking blushing. "Thank you," I almost stutter. "You look nice too." He smiles and closes the door as I buckle my seatbelt. He's so beautiful.