Is It Getting Hot In Here?

When we get to the car he immediately kisses me again. His hand snakes under my shirt to cup my breast.  It feels so good and a moan escapes my lips. He runs his fingers across one, slips his finger into my mouth. I circle my tongue around it, and when his fingers pinch my nipple, I suck. He gasps and I suck harder. He quickly takes his finger out of my mouth and pushes me back against the seat. He looks into my eyes while jamming his hands down my pants and into my underwear. "Fuck." I moan. He smiles and slips a finger inside me. I arch my back into the seat and he goes deeper. "Fuck." I say again. He leans in to kiss me and I rub a finger against him in his jeans. He inhales sharply, and I moan. He fingers me faster, his other hand tight around my neck. He doesn't speak until I'm almost cumming. "Right there?", he asks. I nod. "Like that?" "Fuck yes," I moan. "Right there." I cum on his fingers, and for a moment he doesn't stop, just chokes me harder. He turns me on so much. My eyes roll to the back of my head, and my hips relax. He kisses me again, and lets go of my neck. Traces my neckline with his finger. "God," he says. "You're so sexy when you cum." I blush again, and again he kisses me. We go at it for a while, then his phone rings and he realizes he's had to be home for hours. "I'm supposed to be teaching Mia how to roll sushi." He smiles. "She's gotta dinner date this weekend, at our house." "Cool," I say. Still super horny. "Well we'd better go." He nods and kisses me again.

A little after I get home, he texts me. "Was that ok?" More than ok. Great. "Yes." I say. "I had a good time." He doesn't text back for hours. Around two am I wake up to my phone buzzing. "You sure it's ok?" "You're so young." Shit. "It doesn't matter to me." I reply. "At the end of the day we're all flesh and bone." "You're the cutest." He replies. "Goodnight."

Homework last night was me imagining Luis and masturbating. Yeesh. It went great of course and Mr. Baxter loved it. He even called me after class to talk about it. "Your work has definitely improved Ms. Brown, what are you doing differently?" His lips raise into a smirk. "I've just been more open about it," I say and can't help but blush. I mean, it is true. "Plus I kind of have a crush now." He smiles. "Well keep up the good work!" "Thanks." I say. He really does a good job at creeping me out. After class I hang with Alexandra and we go and get ice cream. Weird, but one of the only things to do around here. "One scoop chocolate, one scoop strawberry." Nothing is better. After she gets hers we walk around the park and talk for a bit. She asks me who recruited me and I tell her Luis. She looks concerned for a moment, then says "Cool, he recruited me too." I look at her to see if she blushes or anything but she has that concerned look again. "What's wrong?" I ask. She takes another lick of her ice cream cone and throws it. "If I tell you this you have to promise not to tell anyone." She looks at me and waits, "I promise." I say. Shit, she's gonna say she likes him too. "Luis is my dad."