1,2,3 Action!!

We small talk for about fifteen minutes until we pull into what looks like a cafe. "Here we are are." He says. "My favorite place." As he turns the car off he gives me a smile that could melt water. When we walk in a girl walks right to him. "Hi Mr. Diaz." She chimes. Her skirt is shorter than the time she has left with the wig on her head. "Hello Caroline." Luis says. Caroline smiles and gestures for us to follow her. "Hey it's your lucky day," She says smiling. "No one is sitting at your table." Luiz smiles, nods, and sits. Clearly flattered but not entertained by Caroline's cheekiness. After we sit and order our coffees (I hate to eat in front of others) I ask him does he come here often. I mean, she was up his ass. "My mom used to bring me up here everyday for six years before she died. We'd have a drink and a one scone, which we'd share." He looks down at his hands. "Those were the best six years of my life." I don't know what to say. Why the fuck did I even ask him that? "I'm sorry," I say quietly. "How old were you?" "Thirteen." He stops talking for awhile, fidgets with the menu. I feel so bad. When his food gets to the table, I watch him eat his entire meal and don't take a sip of my coffee. Finally he's done and begins the conversation. "So, Professor Braxton was telling me you were having some problems, do you know why that is?" I really don't. I mean, I am a virgin. But, I'm not like innocent. I've done stuff. "I guess Professor Braxton just makes it weird." I blurt. I was only thinking out loud. Luis laughs. "Funny thing is Vanessa, I get that alot. But I promise you Professor Braxton is a good guy, he just knows no way to show it." I laugh at that, and so does he. I blush at the idea of being in sync with him. I see his eyes dart from my neck to my cheeks, and I blush again. "Are you ok?" He asks. "Are you warm?" "No I'm okay." I quickly say. "I think it's this new foundation I'm trying out." He smiles. He knows it's bullshit. "Ok well, is there anything you have questions about?" "No." He smiles again. "Well is there anything you would like to do?" "What?" I say. Anything I would like to do? Please. "Yea, I get two hours with each client and it's only been forty-five. "Ummm, well I do need to do an assignment at the park," I say. "People watching." He smiles. "Okay well we're on our way." He leaves a fifty dollar bill for a fifteen dollar check and NOW I see why Caroline loved him so much. When we're walking to his car I ask him what it is. "An Audi A4" He says proudly. "She's my one and only girl. Besides my daughter, Mia." Damn. He has a daughter? He probably has a wife too. "Are you married?" "No, not anymore." He says while pulling onto the street. "We just kind of, grew apart. My daughter lives with her, just because of my work." "I understand," I say. Trying to sound mature here. "Makes sense." He smiles. "It does." We listen to a few songs from his "favorite cd you've gotta hear it" and then we're at the park. I tell him to stay in the car. All I've got to do is find three people, describe them, if I'm sexually attracted to them or not, and why. I start with the first person I see. Brown short hair, green eyes, freckles. I guess cute. Blue jeans, polo shirt, loafers. A proper school boy. "Yes, I am attracted to him." I write. "He looks so stereotypical, it would be fun to see what he's into." Number 2: Orangish-reddish hair, can't tell what color his eyes are, maybe green?, pink t-shirt, green plaid pants, and vans. Hell no. "No, I am not attracted to him," I quickly write. "He looks stupid." Last one: Slicked back ponytail, brown eyes, pierced lip, leather jacket, ripped jeans, converse sneakers. No no. "I am not sexually attracted to him because I do not like his style." I write. Done. Nothing more to say. When I get back to the car Luis is seriously reading a book. Like, taboo. I startle him when I hop in the car. "Sorry," I say. "What're you reading?" "Oh nothing, just some crap on how to make yourself a better person. I don't know why I read it." "Yea," I say. "You're pretty cool already." He puts his hand on mine, resting on my thigh. "Thank you." He says, and moves his hand quicker than he put it there. Goddamn. I try not to smile, but I do. He smiles. "I'm sorry V," He says. "You're just so-" "Mature." I say. He rests his hand on my thigh again. It feels familiar this time, and I don't want him to move it. I look at him, eyes low. I hope he can understand I'm begging. "I was going to say enticing." He says. He leans in and kisses my cheek. Fuck what is going on? His hand moves, and he begins to caress me now, I can feel tingling everywhere. I just want to jump on top of him. Even though I don't actually know what I'm doing.He cups my chin and turns my mouth to his, I close my eyes and feel his tongue slip into my mouth. Fuck, it feels so good.  His mouth is sweet, like he sipped honey just for the occasion. He slips his hand underneath my dress and traces the line of my underwear. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter. His hand snakes down to my neck and he slowly tightens his grip while pressing his fingers against my clit. "You like that?"  If only he knew. He breathes, his eyes catch mine for a little and his fingers slip into my underwear. I suck air through my clenched teeth. He's fucking killing me.  "Yes." I say. His hand loosens and then falls from my neck. He kisses my forehead and then leans back in his seat. My clit is fucking throbbing! What is he doing to me?  "Vanessa," he says. I open my eyes. "I-I, it's so hard not to do this." I look down at my hands. Fuck. But I'm just a kid. "I know." I say. He smiles and starts the car. "I'm sorry this happened."  I smile. What the fuck does he mean 'I'm sorry this happened?" I'm not. I wish we could have had more.