Part 22

While Prince Thomas went to get some food I sat patiently on the other end of Charlotte's bed while she was chatting away.

"So what were you up to with my brother? On a date a presume." Charlotte asked, watching me as I fiddled with the sheets.

I looked up, "Yeah, I guess we were on a date of sorts."

Charlotte nodded, "Well that's good, it's nice to see you again. It's good to see anyone really. My weird sickness is very annoying and I can't get out much. I assume Thomas mentioned it."

I nod slowly, "Yeah he did, and I'm sorry."

Charlotte shrugged it off, "It's fine. Anyway, what were you up to on your date? Did he plan anything dramatic, he's done that with a few."

I shake my head, "No, no, nothing like that."

Charlotte gave a smile, "That's good. Some of the girls get so spoilt and are crazy needy. And Thomas actually likes some of those girls. Ew." Charlotte made a gagging noise and pulled a funny face.

I laugh and smile at Charlotte, then she laughs too.

"Maybe you could help me out here, Bells."

I turn to see Prince Thomas carrying two big trays of food as he tries to kick the door open and I slide off the bed to help him.

"Bells? What's this cute thing going on that don't know about?" Charlotte asked.

I blush, turning away to put the tray down on the table beside the bed.
Prince Thomas chuckles, sits down on the bed and puts a tray in front of his sister.

Now Thomas had stolen my spot on the bed.

I stood for a moment, wondering where to sit when Thomas addresses me.
"Bells, come sit up here." He patted the small space next to him.

I shyly got onto the bed, having to push up next to Prince Thomas to avoid falling off.

I reached for some food and felt myself about to tumble off the bed when I felt Thomas put an arm around me to secure me.
I blushed fiercely and thanked him in a whisper.

"I don't know whether to find this cute or gross." Charlotte said, looking at us two with a smile.

Prince Thomas laughed at his sister, "I'm glad you're feeling better."

✿✿✿

The day of the extended royal family visit came and I had finished the last touches on my outfit, a silver and blue dress with hints of glitter throughout. I loved this outfit.

We had to greet the guests in the entrance before any of the activities took place, so I made sure to be on time as I went down the hall.

I saw Lola and Alex heading down to the entrance so I walked down with them.

We had to meet the royals at 9:30 and have an introduction before the Ruby teams activity at 10:00.
As we got down to the entrance hall I noticed majority of the selected girls milling around, chatting or complimenting each other's outfit.

Camera crews were set up around the room to capture the extended royal families arrivals, but I don't think any of the cameras were on just yet.

King William, Queen Catherine and Prince Thomas stood off to the side, Princess Charlotte only just joining them as I come in.

After speaking to her 2 days ago, she told me she was to rest most of her time up until today.

Luckily she looked perfectly fine and happy in her lavender gown.
The princess saw me looking over at her and I saw her gesture for me to come over with a wave of her arm eagerly.