Chapter 10

"Babe, wake up." Ross whispered in my ear, as he shook my shoulder.

"Let me sleep." I mumbled tiredly.

"No can do, Sky." He said. I forced my eyes opened and looked at him. "Everyone's coming over soon, so you need to get up."

I groaned, remembering our plan. "Fine. Let me get ready."

"Will do." He smiled and kissed my forehead before walking out. I got out of bed and trudged my tired body to the bathroom, hoping a shower would wake me up.

Ross and I had been back from Florida for a few days, and since we hadn't seen anyone since we got back, we invited his family over to hangout. I also thought that having them over would be a good time to drop the news that I had a brother. I barely accepted the news, so I wondered how they would.

After taking a quick shower and changing into some comfortable clothes that consisted of sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt, I threw my hair into a bun and walked out of my room. I was surprised to see that there was a plate of eggs and bacon on the island when I walked into the kitchen.

"You made me breakfast?" I asked Ross, who just so happened to be eating his own breakfast.

He nodded and swallowed the food that was in his mouth. "You and the baby need to it, which I noticed you haven't been doing much."

I was touched by his concern, and I knew he was worried about me. The fact that I had been barely eating was bad. I was no longer eating for myself, but for my baby as well.

I sat down next to him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for breakfast."

"You're welcome." He smiled, and then grew serious. "But please eat. I don't like the fact that you've been skipping meals everyday. It's not healthy for either of you."

"I know." I admitted quietly. "It's just that the news of having a brother kind of put me into a state of shock." I took a couple bites of my eggs, savoring the taste of them on my taste buds. "I'm still in shock."

"I know, Sky." He rubbed my back soothingly. "But basically starving yourself won't help you. It'll only cause problems." I just nodded and continued eating my delicious breakfast.

Once we were done eating, we lounged around in the living room and waited for his siblings to arrive. We waited for about fifteen minutes before the knocking on the door began. Ross opened the door for them, immediately accepting hugs from his siblings and Ellington. Once I hugged them all as well, we all settled into the living room.

"So, how was Florida?" Riker asked. "Besides the whole getting together park." He gave Ross and I a smirk, and I couldn't help but blush.

"How long did it take you to tell them?" I asked Rydel.

"About five minutes after we hung up." She shrugged, a smile on her face. I gave her a look. "Come on! Did you really expect me to keep it a secret until you guys got back?"

"Not really." I shook my head.

"But seriously, how was Florida?" Rocky interjected.

"And did you get us presents?" Ryland added.

Ross scoffed from beside me. "Wow. Did you guys come just for presents?"

"Pssh, no." Rocky lied. "Okay, yeah.

"And what would happen if we didn't get you anything?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows.

"We would probably leave." Riker shrugged.

I looked at Rydel who was shaking her head. "How the hell am I related to you losers?"

"I second that." Ross lifted his hand. "But to answer your question, we did buy you guys presents. Well, more like souvenirs."