Chapter 20

The mens chatter grew as they gave me disapproving looks. I simply strolled to the front and glanced over at all of them.

My eyes found Mr Sanders whom were already looking at mine. I gave him a smile, silently asking for forgiveness and he rolled his eyes.

Mr Sanders was still young for a business man. Thirty, being older than Alexander and Marcus but young nevertheless.

"Alright you wild animals!" Mr Sanders shouted to his men around the conference table.

"-listen to the lady."

I gave him a genuine smile. Many people could be just an aspect of my revenge. However some were genuinely liked.

Like Alexander? I thought silently and then shook my head.

The mens chatter turned into a light mumble then silence. I gave them another confident smile before I reached for the folder in front of me. Opening it I kept my confident look displayed, however on the inside I nervous and confused.

What the hell was this product even about?

I remember Max mentioning a robot and its electronical advantages. So I decided to continue from there.

"Right. This mechanical device can help your business, this business and our business in many ways," I started off and glanced down at the text on the folder.

"The robot we have created is a significant form of source. A device so small yet helpful."

I was plucking words out of my brain. I read Max's little notes and tried to turn it into a speech.

"An example would be your financial information and services at the company. Of course we have other electronics to help with the server, however this robot is the new and improved source."

"-what will it do?" Mr Sanders asked as his eyes stared directly into mine.

"Count, add, subtract," I said with a smile, "-multiply even! This is a new and faster way!" I exclaimed.

"-why not get yours today?" I added with a wink and the men in the room chuckled.

Mr Sanders glanced around to his men.

I wanted to cut the presentation short. Short and simple always does the trick.

"If, you do decide you like this product and want to do business together we can sell this product to the many other companies," I explained and imagined cash wheels turning in Mr Sanders head.

Mr Sanders leaned back in his seat and rubbed his chin. He was listening and was all ears.

"We haven't named a price quite yet. However with your help we can pick a digit and sell. With both our company names, who wouldn't buy it?" I tried to persuade.

If anything I was helping out Marcus here. Giving him a fortune even. However if this did work I was on the inside and could make my way on top.

"Men," Mr Sander said looking at them, "-we are done here. We can go now."

The men didn't have to be told twice. Immediately they stood up and piled to the door ready to leave.

Mr Sanders stood up and I watched as he made his way over to me.

"Your name was?" He asked.

"Victoria. Victoria Strikings," I replied and Mr Sanders nodded his head.

"I like you. I can do business with you," he said and I smiled at him.

"That's great to hear. I'm certain Marcus will be thrilled-"