02

hours passing, the sky was pretty dark out. we were still hovering in the aircraft.

"how long?", i ask the police officer that said something about a thing called "stiles".

"what?", he confusedly looks at me.

"till we get there? no no no, until we die.", i sarcastically say.

wait. i've never been sarcastic before? not really at least.

"you are definitely stiles.", he turns over from my sight.

"how was stiles?", i asked interested.

"he was.. well very sarcastic. skinny, defenseless. that's what makes you too so different. you were my son's best friend, till you went missing. he was devastated and looked for you. still somewhere looking for you", he finishes up as he sighs.

"is.. there any way i can get my memories back?", my curiosity sneaks out.

"we can only hope", he signals me to my friends waking up.

first newt wakes up, he was leaning on me so i pretty much knew he was the one who woke up.

"hey tommy", he yawns shortly after.

"hey newt", i adore him.

ok, ok.... i may have some feelings towards newt. but you can't blame me, we spent who knows how many nights with a bunch of boys!

"whatcha talking about shank?", he gets up from his placement on my shoulder.

"just.. what life was?", i make up a lie.

refeal just laughs.

"what?", i turn to him.

"you are definitely a stiles", he turns back to the pilot.

"seriously who names their kid stiles!", i slightly am curious. again.

"your name isn't stiles. it's Mieczysław. from your dad's perspective. you couldn't say your name, all you could say was Mischief. you just went by stiles, your grandfathers name.", he tells me.

"i mean, try saying it.", he winks at me and turns around for good. for good, i mean he closes to door so i can't talk anymore.

"you seem to have a lot on your hand tommy?", fuck i forgot that newt was still there.

"this is crazy, but what if i am stiles? and i never can remember!", why is it getting hard to breathe.

what is this? i can't breathe.

(bold is flashback)

"happy things, friends, family,
uh i mean, oh god, okay uh.. just translate your breathing",

"i c-can't, i can't", i stutter out.

"shh, shh, stiles look at me, shh", she tries to calm me down.

she leans in and kisses me.

"how'd you do that?", i ask slightly confused.

"i.. uh... i read once that holding your breath can stop a panic attack so... when i kissed you, you held your breath", lydia says.

"TOMMY! ARE YOU OKAY?", newt screams out to me.

i notice i'm holding my shirt trying to get air. it was a panic attack.

"i-i", i try to stutter out.

"everything okay back here", the same old man says.

"w-was t-there a lydia back.. where i was from?", i ask.

"i'm sorry n-", he stops.

"lydia? you remember lydia?", he stands up.

"i used to have panic attacks. i remember her calming me down one day and her name.", what if i can remember her...

"what's her hair color?", he curiously asks.

"strawberry blonde..", i suddenly answer.

what?

"only stiles answers to that...", before he could finish the pilot makes an announcement.

"we are landing! welcome to your new life", minho wakes up with a big gasp.

"what!", me and newt both say towards our other friend.

"MY HAIR!", he yells out.

"you are fine minho, the world isn't going to end", i say towards minho.

"could be", he mutters.

newt looks over to me.

"what?", i ask.

"what do you remember about that girl.. lydia?", newt curiously asks.

"i'll tell you when we get off", i sigh deeply.

i have such a weird life, did i always have one?