07

"seriously derek?", i sarcastically say.

"still a sour wolf", i sarcastically add in.

"i'd like to inform you that...", he gets slightly distracted by a group of people coming.

"bye!", he yells then quickly runs off.

"derek?! hello!", i realize he's officially gone.

"what? derek's back!", scott asks full of surprise.

"he's been gone?", i question.

"due to all the supernatural shit that happened. he decided to leave for a while? what did he say?!", scott asks.

"he said 'stiles'
i said 'you'
he said 'me'
i said 'seriously derek, still a sourwolf'
and then he was going to tell me something but he ran off", i finish off.

"well what was he going to shucking say!", minho from the back says.

"i don't know", i shrug my shoulders.

"well i can catch his scent?", scott asks hopeful.

"he ran pretty fast. has to be at least a state away", we all sigh.

"i'm sorry but catching scents?", a very confused voice from the back asks.

"you understand spirits but not werewolves?", i quietly chuckle.

"oh.. werewolves? what else are you guys?", he asks very interested.

scott quickly steps in, "i'm a werewolf, their alpha", lydia adds in, "i'm a banshee",

"she screams before someone dies", i add in as well.

"allison's human, our other friend kira was a kitsune, liam is a beta, and that's basically it", scott finishes off shrugging.

"so tommy-boy what are you?", minho looks over to me.

"about to be possessed for the second time?", we all laugh.

"i'm serious. are you like a dragon or like spider-man.. ooooo are you a spider-", minho quickly gets interrupted.

"he's human", lydia fills up that hole.

"damn. i kind of wanted to be friends with like a dragon and never know!", he excitedly states.

"too bad i'm just a human", i sigh.

"let's just get home. maybe we can go to derek's loft", lydia suggests.

"yeah. but maybe i should go alone? he ran off when you guys came.", i ask.

"he's right... i mean, derek might need to talk to you alone", lydia helps stiles.

everybody nods and we head to stiles' place.

"wooow, that's a lot of people. don't get into my drugs and you will be fine. stiles, don't break my baseball bat trying to kill anybody. also, some.. other friends are here", he grabs his keys in a rush and exits the house.

"well well well", teresa starts.

"ugh", a groan from the back speaks up for all of us.

"i don't need to deal with you right now. i already have a lot on my hands", i try to teach for the stairs when a hand pulls me down.

"CAN YOU STOP! YOU DON'T WANT ME SO LEAVE ME ALONE. is it really that hard!", i truthfully state.

"yeah but wicked missed you", a bunch of men come out.

a scream from the kitchen erupts, the men start to cover their ears.

"LYDIA!", a realization strikes me.

i run to the kitchen where lydia is.

"lydia what's wrong?", i ask trying to help.

"you are going to die", everyone creeps around the corners.

"what? lydia how!", i ask concerned.

"the nogistune. it isn't just going to possess you", she sighs.

"last time, he split apart you to right?", the pack nods their heads.

i see the gladers looking here as well, i ignore them.

"splitting you too resulted in him dying. while..", scott adds in.

"you almost died because of it", scott looks over to lydia and she nods her head.

"if it succeeds, it may never get out of your body and take control forever," everyone has a face of worry.

"how will it kill me?", lydia looks back up.

"that's what i don't know", she sighs.

"well that's just great", i get to the wall and slide down it.

i'm quick to notice i'm not in my real world anymore.

"s-shit", i stumble as i get up.

"hey stiles", derek asks from next to me.

i slightly jump, "how are you here? are you going to kill me?", i tip-toe backwards.

"i'm the only one who can come to the parallel universe with you", he points to around.

"watch", he puts his arm through the wall and part of it is gone into the wall. he pulls it away.

"i'm here to protect you. i know what it's going to do", derek says immediately before he pulls out his claws.

"GET BEHIND ME", derek pushes him behind.

derek starts to fight and eventually the spirit disappears and derek is fine.

"so.. you are my protector now?", i ask chuckling.

"only in your parallel universe. stay safe. see you when it try's to possess you again", i get thrown back into my universe.

truly, something picked me up and threw me back. i grunt as everybody runs over.

"STILES OH MY GOD", lydia runs to me.

"stiles what happened?," malia asks.

"it's derek. he was trying to tell me that he's the only one able to transfer to the parallel universe.", i finish.

"to protect you", scott sighs happily.

"can i sleep? i just got thrown from one universe to another?", everybody laughs.

i notice that the men are gone, most of the gladers are gone except two.

minho and newt.

of course minho was here from day one. and since they decided to betray me but why newt?

"i'll be getting home", the rest of the pack nod and start leaving as well.

"i uh..", newt starts.

"try not to get possessed in your sleep stiles", minho realizes how awkward this chat is going to be so he leaves.

"and don't have sex down here ok?", he tells me and newt.

i just give him a look of confused.

"you think that's confusing while some big werewolfy thing is happening? dude, problems", minho laughs leaving.

"so..", i start.

"i'm sorry", newt quickly says.

"you should be", i fall into the couch.

"no... i mean i'm truly sorry. you are our friend and we should have believed you. teresa got into my head telling me that you were keeping secrets from us when you were just giving yourself more of a reason to die", newt takes a breath as he continues.

"truth is. i didn't want to believe that you were telling secrets. i've liked you since the first time you were in the box as the new greenie. wait- fuck- bloody hell i just told you i liked you- not as a friend-", i get up and kiss him passionately. i was the first to pull away.

"i like you too newt. now, my head hurts. can we sleep?", he laughs.

"i would bloody love to", he gets by me as we fall asleep on the couch.