06

at the time, i was still friends with the gladers. they got placed in the same classes as me and the pack. a few classes are different since i couldn't be fit in a class with everyone. one class i have by myself, not even an ex-friend.

"hello class. as i don't want to talk to any of you, we are going to play the game of...

talk to your friends and leave coach alone!", coach enthusiastically says.

everyone goes towards their friends and talks. for some reason, i'm not in the mood to talk.

"stilinski, i don't know if you heard me because you are too busy dazing off into the distance but you can talk now", coach teases.

"what? can't a guy just have some silence!", i sarcastically say.

"anybody but you. did someone hit you over the head? maybe i should try hi-", scott quickly interrupts coach.

"he's just a little tired. didn't get a lot of sleep? you know from being missing having a big effect on him", scott looks over to me with a face saying to agree.

"oh YEAH! that's it... i'm just.. tired", i express with my hands.

"whatever", he walks off to his desk.

i sigh heavily, i swear those stupid gladers. the fact is, i think the most angry at me is newt and teresa.

gally just looks like, well. gally. looks sympathetic. minho looks vulnerable, newt looks pissed off at me, so does teresa. sonya has a face of sorry, so does brenda. aris looks annoyed at newt and teresa.

"hey stiles?", lydia questions.

"yeah?", i ask.

"you miss them. don't you?", she stands up and sits by me.

"yeah. and the ones who hated me seem to be more sympathetic and wishing they were with me", i sigh.

"talk to them.", she states.

"what?", i ask.

"stiles. talk to them, i know they won't understand what's going on but the less people you have. the more chances you die", she sympathetically answers.

"the more people i care for die! lyds don't you understand. the nogistune, it's going to end up killing everyone i love. i might as well drop everyone", she looks shocked.

"why, you need us! you are going to die without us. you need us and we need you", she tries to convince him.

"but what if dropping everyone makes everybody safe. nobody will get hurt!", i slightly get happy.

i can save everyone. as well as i lose them, but it's far more emotional losing a person emotional than physically loosing them.

"stiles, you are giving the spirit more of a chance to kill you! do you want to live?", she wipes a few tears from her eyes.

"of course... but if i can save everyone than i will do anything. even if it costs my life", right in time the bell rings.

i grab my bag and walk out.

THIRD PERSON POV.

"lydia what's going on?", allison asks her best friend.

"i think stiles is becoming a human sacrifice", she looks up to allison.

"i think he's going to let the spirit take his body. and trapping his spirit so..", a voice from behind finished.

"stiles won't exist anymore", minho looks at the two girls.

"we need to find him straight aw-", minho gets interrupted.

"you don't still bloody care about him do you?", instead of minho answering lydia speaks up.

"excuse me because of what i heard stiles or thomas saved all your lives and you are giving up on him because he's "lying" to you? seriously what kind of friends are you! if you don't mind we are trying to save OUR best friends life. not yours, you lost your opportunity to help. you chose to not believe him while we did. we always believed in him and we won't ever stop. now his true friends will save his ass. without you. and don't try and help because you won't do anything. you are just helping him get killed", everybody is shook except the pack and minho.

"preach", minho laughs along with the pack.

"now. let's save our friend", the pack leaves.

minho turns to his former friends.

"i need to save my brother", he walks off leaving the gladers shook.

BACK TO STILES POV

i reach the courtyard and fall down. if i die, than everything will be fi-

"stiles", a familiar creepy voice says.

"you?", i quickly stand up.

"me"

WHO DO Y'ALL THINK THE VOICE IS?! HINT: IT'S NOT THE NOGISTUNE!!