Chapter Five

What's everyone's opinion on the boys new song? I've been screaming the lyrics since it came out and I think my parents want to kick out because of it.

Andy's POV:

I'm currently laying in my bed reading some book that I found lying about. It's the night before my mums funeral and I can't seem to get any sleep. I'm so nervous about tomorrow, I want it to be perfect for her. When the book stops doing anything to help take my mind off things I decide to put it down and make my way to the kitchen to get some food, comfort eating is the way to go!

When I get to the kitchen I walk in to see a three people sat around a small table, one of them is Rye's servant Kirstie. We spoke on my first day here and I've seen her a few times since then, she seems very friendly and I would love to get to know her a bit better but she is always so busy keeping Rye in check that I don't think she has much free time.

"Andy! It's good to see you again" she smiles at me.

"Thank you, it's nice to see you as well!"

"What are you doing up so late?"

"I haven't been able to get to sleep and I was hoping some food might help"

"Food always helps me" she smiled "I know tomorrow is going to be a tough day for you but I hope you know that I am here if you need to talk"

"Thank you"

"Oh I should introduce you! Andy this is Conan and Daniel, Conan and Daniel this is Andy" She points to each of them as she says their name.

"Hey, It's nice to meet you Andy"  The boy who I now know is Conan says to me.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you both as well" I smile at them both before turning to Kirstie.

"Can you show me where the food is all kept please?"

"I can make you something! What do you? Do you like pancakes?"

"Oh I love pancakes but you don't have to make me anything, I'll make it myself"

I walk over to the fridge to look for the ingredients. I can't find the milk. Turning around to look at Kirstie who is now looking like she is trying not to laugh.

"What? What have I done?" I ask nervously, my anxiety rising.

"Nothing Andy! You're just adorably awkward. I'll make them for you" she laughs getting up from her seat.

"I don't mind doing it, I just need help finding the ingredients" I say sheepishly.

"It's not trouble, I make Rye them for breakfast most mornings so I've become quite the master at them"

"If you're sure..." I frown slightly, feeling bad for making her get up from her group and make me food.

I had quite a fun time watching Kirstie make my pancakes. I tried to help her with them multiple times but she insisted that I sit down and do nothing. After she made them we both sat back down with Conan and Daniel while I ate.

I stayed and spoke to Kirstie and her friends for almost two hours before I eventually started to feel ready to sleep. I say goodnight to the three of them and head to bed with only a small amount of worry about what's happening when I wake up.

~~~~~~

I stood in front of the church. This is where my mum is being laid to rest. This is where her story comes to an end. Her body is inside the church in the coffin that I picked out for her. Rye's mother has helped me pick it out along with helping me with the other funeral arrangements.