Chapter Seven

Andy's POV:

Fuck Ryan Beaumont.

If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have to be leaving the place that I have grown to call home.

I get to the room I've been staying in and go over to the backpacks that my stuff was brought here in, throwing them onto my bed before walking over to the wardrobe and opening it up to grab all my clothes and throw them next to the bags on my bed. As I'm taking each item off the hanger and folding them up to place into one of the backpacks I hear my door open.

"Ryan if that's you I swear I will-"

"Andy?"

It's only when I hear Kirstie's voice that I turn around and see her looking at the pile of clothes on my bed.

"Hey..."

"What's going on? What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving."

"What? Why? What's happened?"

"I'm being kicked out. I'm not aloud to stay here anymore."

"Did the king say that?"

"Kinda. Him, Robbie and Ryan where talking and Ryan decided it would be best for me to leave"

"Rye's making you leave?" She says shocked before mumbling to herself "That's asshole! Did he not listen to a word I said!"

Wait what? She's been talking to Rye about me? Saying what?

"What did you say to him?"

"I told him to trust you! Clearly he don't listen to a word I say!"

"Apparently not"

While I've been talking to Kirstie I've managed to pack up all my clothes as well as the small amount of possessions I own. I pick the first one up and throw it onto my back before grabbing the other two and walking towards the door stopping at Kirstie.

"I guess this is goodbye"

"You can't go" her voice is stern "we can sort this out! We will speak to Rye and get him to change his mind"

"I don't want to change his mind. He clearly doesn't want me hear anyway."

"Well I do. And so do Jack and Brooklyn."

"Look I don't have a choice. They are kicking me out. I'm sorry but I need to leave"

"She grabs my arm as I go to walk out.

"Please don't leave"

"I want to. Please let me do this."

She looks at me for a while before slowly nodding and letting go of my arm. I walk past her and head out my door leaving her standing in my room. But of course she won't leave it at that and follows me out of my room and down the long corridor.

"Andy!" She calls after me "Andy stop!"

I stop and turn back around to her.

"What?"

"At least go talk to Jack and Brook before you leave? They'll really miss you."

"Ok. I guess I can make a quick stop" I smile at her. "Thank you for letting me go"

"You're welcome." She looks sad when she speaks but she quickly smiles and adds "For the record I'm kinda hoping Jack and Brooklyn convince your to stay."

I smile at her before walking to Jacks room in the hope that Brooklyn is there. He normally is.

I get to their room and knock on their door. It doesn't take long before the door opens to reveal Brook smiling at me.