Chapter 7 (R)

N/A I will mark any chapters with sex scenes like this (R)

Sierra

 "Sorry Sierra your right. I'm not use to someone who is to be my equal" he apologises. 

I look into his eyes seeing the truth of his words and nod. I turn my back to him and close my eyes.

"Are we not going to continue?" he asks 

"Does it look like, I'm in the mood to continue?" I reply not opening my eyes. 

I hear him sigh and climb under the quilt. He goes to move into me but stops when he hears my growl.   I relax allowing myself to drift off to sleep. I'm aware of him pulling me back into his chest so he is spooning me.  I sink further into sleep and I dream of a black mist that is threatening me and all those I hold dear. 

Before it can say anything, I let just a little of my power out and hear it shriek before disappearing altogether howling in pain. I know I hurt it for real as I open my eyes.

"He is half wolf, half demon, called Raff" I say. 

"Did you see him also in your dreams?" Lucas asks I nod 

"I hurt him, he won't be as quick to come into our dreams again." 

Lucas leans a little to the side as I angle my head to look up at him. During the night I've turned around and snuggled into his side. 

"We'll stop him Sierra, together" he promises. 

"I need to call my Dad and warn him that there are people close to him that are spying on him" I reply. 

"Alright, do you want to go back to sleep or get up?" he asks 

I smile as I let my hand travel down his chest. 

"I'd like something up?" I tell him smiling as my hand closes around his semi hard cock. 

He smiles down at me as he becomes hard and I pump my hand up and down his length. 

"You owe me an amazing orgasm" I tell him as he rolls me over onto my back and kisses me senseless. 

He moves so he is laying between my legs with his upper body keeping my hips from moving. He moves his mouth to my breasts and kisses and nibbles on them. He sucks a hard nipple into his mouth and I grip the sheet beneath my hands. Once both breasts have gotten attention he kisses, he sucks down my stomach and then inhales deeply. 

"You smell wonderful" he growls as his tongue licks up through my folds. 

He does this a few times until I growl. I feel his lips smile at my impatience. He sucks on my clit and my, whole body hums.  I feel him lower his mouth to my opening just before he thrusts his tongue in. 

"Hell, all mighty" I cry as my body starts to tighten and quake.  He sucks my nub again and pushes his finger into my centre.  His free hand is holding my hips down on the bed as they try and move. I take one hand from the bed sheet and push it through his hair. Gripping it making him growl in pleasure.

He adds another finger and I fall apart.  He has to stop me from squeezing his head with his shoulders as my thighs fight to come together as my orgasm crashes through me. 

Just as I'm coming down, he rears up and over me. I have just enough time to look into his eyes before he thrusts into me. 

I feel my barrier break and he still's "you're a virgin? Shit sorry Sierra" he says trying to pull out of me. 

I stop him by wrapping my legs around him so he can't move. He looks at me "you mister will finish what you've started or we won't be doing anything in the next month? I'm not a virgin as you very well know!" I warn him in all seriousness.