Chapter 16

Lucas

 We should be at Sierra's old pack later today. 

"Do you feel that?" I ask Sierra and she turns to me and then closes her eyes.

"It's the witch, she wants to talk to us" she tells me. 

I link the 1st car to pull over and stop. I go to get out the car but Sierra stops me and points to the backseat. There is a kind of glimmering image 

"I haven't got long Raff is trying to put pressure on my coven to help him take over your pack. He is obsessed with your mate and believes she belongs to him. We are going into hiding, so he won't be able to find us. I just wanted to warn you. They forced me into helping last night. That is why, I woke you please take care and the Goddess bless you" the image says before disappearing. 

"Why is he so hell bent on you? That is what I'm finding hard to make sense of" I mutter. 

 "I really don't know. I don't think, I've met him but I don't remember anything from before we moved to America" Sierra replies. 

"We'll ask your parents maybe they will shed some light on it" I assure her before we continue with our journey. 

We only stop to fill up with gas and to grab something to eat and make good time. We pull up to her parent's driveway just after 7pm. 

Her Mother and Father open the door before we can climb out of the car. 

"Honey" her Mum shouts and they run to each other hugging. 

The warriors all stand back and let them greet each other. 

I see both their wolves greet each other too. Then her Dad steps forward and opens his arms and Sierra flies into them. 

"Baby girl, I was so worried. Sirius has had a very hard time not ripping his heart out" her Dad tells her. 

,His eyes change "hi Sirius, sorry I knew we had to stay hidden, so I left hoping that it would give me time to heal" Sierra tells him. 

"I failed in my duty to protect my pup. I didn't get to rip him to shreds and the pain is still here" he growls hitting his chest. 

"Well you can help rip Raff and his stupid rogue followers apart. He wants me and is trying to get help from witches. We have been told they are going into hiding. so he can't use them. You'll be able to get rid of your pain helping make the packs stronger" Sierra says stroking her father's face trying to calm his wolf. 

I see my warriors are a little shocked to see the strong bond the family have not just with each other but between their wolves as well. 

Her Dad blinks and Sirius has let him take control again. 

"He'll be fine and is really happy you're here" her Dad assures her. 

"Sis" we all turn to see a taller younger version of her Dad run from the trees and scoop up Sierra in his arms. 

He spins her around and they laugh at one another. 

"You're an Alpha now, behave" Sierra jokes with him as he puts her down. 

A slender willow of a woman comes from the trees and walks up to them. She stands a little away allowing them to greet each other. Again, we witness his wolf come out in his eyes.

"We will fight this threat that has been hanging over this family for far to long. Glad to see you Sister" he says kissing her forehead. 

"You too Callus, you suit your new role" Sierra tells him and he purrs before giving control back to Jesup.