Chapter 10

Sierra

 He raises his eyebrow at that. "I must have passed it off to Max before I came across that. I've warned them before telling them they would have to pay the money back if they kept doing it" he tells me. 

"Really great? I'm going to go back 6 months and calculate how much they need to pay back" I say rubbing my hands together gleefully. 

Lucas chuckles and shakes his head. We spend the rest of the afternoon in the office working. I take no notice of the people coming in and out as they have come to see the Alpha not me. I don't look up until I've finished looking at the accounts. 

I stretch my arms above my head and purr, "jointly they owe the pack over $10,000 dollars and that's just from the last six months." 

I look over at Lucas as he looks at me with his mouth open.

"They also have the largest number of struggling pack members in their area. They are not receiving enough help. I can tell that with how much we are paying the medical staff." 

Lucas lets out a grow.  I hear him demand that Alpha Stone be at his office by 1pm tomorrow afternoon through the link. 

"He thought he was going to have the upper hand with a surprise visit. Just wait, till I get my claws in him" Lucas smiles as he growls. 

Max walks into the office "Max can you ask Cash to fly some of our warriors and medical staff over to the East River Pack please. Have them access the pack members that aren't getting the help they need and report back to me as soon as they have some numbers and answers, please" Lucas orders 

"Right boss" Max salutes and exists the office. 

"Where is Stella?" I ask 

"Last time I heard she had gone shopping" Lucas tells me. 

I smile before picking up my phone. I cancel her and her fathers pack credit cards. They can only use their personal money now. I also but a hold on all their pack accounts until Lucas sorts this out.  So they can't empty the accounts if they feel like it. 

I ask the bank to notify us immediately if anyone tries to remove cash from the accounts. Once Lucas has instructed them on who I am. 

"Will you do the books every week?" he asks 

"I'll do them daily and then go over everything every month" I promise him. 

He grins at me  "you have freed about a week of work a month for me" he states as I walk over to him.

"I've also put a more secure password on the accounts as well as the computer. If anyone tries to get into the accounts yours and my phone will be alerted." I sit in his lap 

"Hungry?" I ask

"Give me 15 minutes to finish with my emails and I'm all yours would you like to go out for dinner you could see more of the pack land?" he asks 

I nod my head give him a quick kiss and leave his office after putting the laptop back and filing the, paper work. 

I walk to the kitchen "evening ladies, please don't mind me.  I just want some cookies and milk before Lucas takes me out to dinner" I explain. 

They all smile at me and get back to preparing dinner. I get a couple of cookies and a glass of milk and then pass Amanda sitting in the corner again.  

"Did you get the book?" I ask and she nods "once you've read it, I'll come find you and you can tell me what you thought?" she nods again giving me a smile and I wonder out of the kitchen.