chapter 20

5 years later

Sierra

 "Lucas, I need help getting up again" I call. 

He walks from the bathroom and walks towards me.

"hurry up I need to pee?" I growl and then glare at him as he takes my hands and chuckles.

"Sorry love, when you pout and glare its just to cute" Lucas tells me. 

"Cute? I look like something from a freak show and haven't been able to see my feet for the last two months and don't even get me started on how big my breasts have become" I rant as he helps me up. 

Keeping a hand on my arm leading me to the bathroom. 

"I love your pregnant tummy and your swelling breasts" he whispers in my ear making my core clench. 

"Now you'll have to wait till I've done my thing and make love to me as you've just gotten me all hot and bothered" I tell him. 

I pee and wash before going out to see him standing at the door still. He pulls my t-shirt from my body and fondles my breasts. Making me shiver and tingles erupting all over my body. 

He leans in and kisses me tweaking my nipples. I feel my panties damped then wetness run down the inside of my legs. 

"Hell! I've just had a pee" I cry.  

Lucas leans away and sniffs the air "that's not pee sweetheart" he says

My eyes go wide as I realise my waters have just broke.  

Lucas suddenly jumps into action grabbing the prepared bag and car keys. He takes my arm and starts to walk me to the door.

"I've told the Doc to expect us" he says. 

"Lucas, honey" I say but he doesn't stop. 

"Lucas" I say a bit louder. 

He stops and looks at me "we've forgotten something?" I tell him. 

He looks around the room and then down at the bag and keys in his hand then back at me and raises an eyebrow. 

"I'm only wearing wet panties?" I tell him and I see his eyes sweep over me. 

"Crap sorry, I would have ripped any wolfs head off if they saw you like this" he mumbles as he leads me a little more back into the room.

He walks to the closet and pulls out a summer dress. He slips it over my head and takes my hand again. "Lucas can you help me take my panties off please and get me a towel" I ask. As he bends down to help take my panties off a strong contraction hits and I grab a handful of his hair. 

"Holly Mo" I gasp at the power of it. 

Once it's passed, I release my grip on Lucas's hair. 

"Sorry" I apologise as I shake some of his hair from my fingers. 

Lucas helps me out of my panties and runs to the bathroom getting a clean towel. We then make our way to the stairs. Lucas scoops me up when we reach the stairs and runs down them and out of the house to the car. 

He opens the passenger door and bends down to put me in the seat when another contraction hits. 

"Shit on a stick" I cry grabbing his ear it was the closest thing to grab. 

When it passes, I let go and again apologise to him. 

He straps me and runs around the car jumping in the drives, seat and driving away. It only takes a couple of minutes to reach the medical centre.