How To Tempt A Crook (Crooked In Love 1)

SERIES INFO: Book 1 in The Crooked In Love Series (3 Book Series)

GENRE: Interracial BWWM Contemporary Romance

PAGES: 264 Pages

EXCERPT:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Though his body was barely brushing against hers, she could feel his heat burning her. His masculine scent surrounded her, taunting her with imaginings of how exhilarating it'd feel to bury her nose in his chest and get her fill. The look in his eyes wasn't helping much either. His gaze burned into her face sending an uncomfortable throbbing straight down to her core. To avoid those eyes, she lowered her gaze and, wouldn't you know it, she landed right on his lips.

So firm. So inviting.

Her breathing grew ragged. She could still remember how those firm lips had felt against hers, how he'd kissed her passionately, how he'd stirred desires she didn't even know she harbored.

"Do you feel that?" Spencer asked on a hushed whisper. His hot breath blew against her temple, ratcheting up the heat already scorching her from within. "The way your heart is beating so fast it feels like it's about to burst out of your chest? The way you want to hold me closer so you can really feel my body against yours. That's how I feel too, and that's why I can't promise that it won't happen again."

He was right.

No, he was wrong.

Damn him. He was confusing her.

"Stop." She shoved him away forcefully. "Stop it."

"Stop what?" The husky rasp in his voice and the dark desire in his eyes left no doubt that he was turned on by the moment too.

"Stop-" She paused because she wasn't even sure what she wanted him to stop. "Just stop."

------------------------------------------------------------------

GET YOUR COPY TODAY: Scroll down to the comments section. You'll find a comment from me with links to all stores where you can find the book.