Don't Say No

GENRE: Interracial Latino-Man Black-Woman Romantic Thriller

PAGES: 312 Pages

EXCERPT:

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't worry," he reassured. "I've got people watching both of them. They'll be safe."

"Are you sure?"

This time he was the one who nodded.

"Thank you." She smiled. "For that, and for coming over."

He offered a smile of his own but didn't let her go. And she didn't ask him to. Her heart suddenly began palpitating as the embrace that had been innocent just a few minutes ago, morphed into something heavy with tense anticipation. There was nothing innocent about the way her nipples perked up against his chest, or the sudden tightness in her lower belly, or the hard lump gradually swelling where her thigh met his groin. Nothing innocent at all!

His dark gaze held her transfixed, incapable of speech or objection when he lowered her just the slightest bit until his warm breath brushed her lips. It felt as if her heart might flutter out of its cage if he didn't do anything to break the tension.

This close to him, his features were stark to her perusal. She mentally traced his dark eyes, aquiline nose and lips surrounded by the light fade. Despite herself, she found herself cupping his jaw. It was just a touch, but it sent a delicious shock of excitement through her.

But it was his deep voiced, "Lanie," that melted her insides, rendering her immobile when he brought his mouth closer to hers. Her breath faltered when he touched his lips to hers.
For a moment, her lips were still, motionless as he explored them with his own. There was no pressure to the soft exploration, almost as if he was giving her time to stop him. She didn't. So his lips firmed over hers and he suckled her lower lip into his mouth. His sudden forcefulness unleashed the storm that had been slowly gathering inside her, triggered her own desire. She opened her mouth allowing him to dip his tongue in.

Ah, she'd missed his kiss.

It was magical. The slow touch of his lips against hers wove a spell through her that had her blood singing in her veins and her brain shutting down any rational thought. His kiss engaged her senses with teasing strokes of his tongue that speared straight to her pussy.
She needed to be closer to him.

She lifted her legs, trying to weave them around his waist but the skirt of her dress trapped her. She let out a whimper of frustration that Nic swallowed with a torturously long kiss. He eased one hand upward over her ass and squeezed the firm flesh. His strong touch immediately sending a jolt of moisture to her panties.

The tempo of the kiss increased as did its frenzy.

Nine years equaled a lot of pent-up sexual energy. Their lips, tongues and teeth locked and clashed as he yanked her harder into the web of desire. It was almost as if they were at war, each trying to inhale the other. Still kissing her, Nic backed towards the bed. He lowered himself to it with her knees on each side of his body.

His hands trembled as he searched for the hem of her dress. Long fingers scoured her thighs setting her skin on fire and igniting her even more. He shoved the fabric upwards until finally he had it to her waist. The cool night air brushed against her lower body as he pressed on her ass to bring her down.

"Aah," they both moaned when she finally straddled his lap.

Though his jeans and her panties were between them, being so close to that hard evidence of his desire sent her body spiraling. She reacted helplessly, grinding her pussy hard against his clothed dick.

Her lips parting in pleasure, she opened her eyes to find him staring right back at her. His lips were set in a straight line and his jaw locked tight in a harsh expression of lust. The dark look in his eyes alone sent a sharp jolt of need through her. She whimpered, "Nic."

Knowing just what she needed, he slanted his lips over hers in an impossibly deep kiss as he kneaded her buttocks. His mouth seduced her to fever pitch. Those strong hands molded over her flesh forcing her to ride him harder. Even over their clothes, the sensations were intense, fiery – a harsh reminder of how easily he could turn her on.

And an even harsher reminder of how he easily he could hurt her too.

It was this realization that shoved Melanie back into the reality of the situation and gave her the strength to tear her mouth from his. "Nic, stop. Stop. Stop."

------------------------------------------------------------------

GET YOUR COPY TODAY: Scroll down to the comments section. You'll find a comment from me with links to all stores where you can find the book.