XXXVII ; karma

* * *

            ELARA STOOD, OPENMOUTHED, AT THE PAPER IN FRONT OF HER. rita skeeter had written a new article. and everyone was talking about its contents. rita had made elara out to look like a whore. ron and hermione were staring at her concernedly. elara's face had gone red, and so had her hair, but only just.

HARRY POTTER'S SECRET HEARTACHE

a boy like no other, perhaps — yet a boy suffering all the usual pangs of adolescence, writes rita skeeter. deprived of love since the tragic demise of his parents, fourteen-year-old harry potter thought he had found solace in his steady girlfriend at hogwarts, pure-blood elara lestrange. little did he know that he would shortly be suffering yet another emotional blow in a life already littered with personal loss.

it is heart-breaking, truly. harry potter had spent loads of money on her. only this christmas, he'd bought her a breathtaking necklace with the gemini star sign charm.

confirmation was given to us by sixth-year ravenclaw, andrea sweeney. "i was going to the astronomy tower with my date to stargaze, but when we walked in, they were in there, snogging!"

miss lestrange, a wild and ambitious girl, seems to have lost the plot. two of her former roommates had complained of miss lestrange's frequent night terrors which included screaming, muttering, thrashing, and kicking. miss lestrange can also be seen either sleepwalking or wandering around the castle at night.

recently, miss lestrange's necklace has been sitting up in her dormitory.

rumors have confirmed a romance with hermione granger, a bright muggle-born witch, and between not one, not two, but three brothers with miss lestrange! it is said that fed and gorge weasley had fought over miss lestrange the night they tried to enter to tournament to impress her. there is no comment from aurora brightwind, gorge weasley's fae girlfriend, on the rumors.

the last weasley brother that is rumored to have a romantic relationship is reginald. "they're always laughing together," an anonymous source says, "nobody knows what they go on about, but reginald's always red."

confirmation of these rumors when reginald seemed to not be talking to neither harry potter or miss lestrange because of a spat over miss lestrange. miss lestrange seemed to have taken harry potter's side, but did she only so he would not be suspicious of reginald and miss lestrange's relationship?

a student comments on the rumors.

"she's always been a loner," says pansy parkinson, a pretty and vivacious fourth-year student, "but, she's pretty, there's no denying it. she has no personality, though. i suspect she's using intimidation."