Ch 6

"Sit down." Aizawa blandly ordered. The feral blond gave him a grunt and stomped over to his seat. Aizawa sighed at him and pulled out his attendance sheet, looking over all the names and letting his tired eyes flit past all the faces of the students. Y/n had taken a seat behind Izuku since he had been seated behind Bakugo. She didn't want them to end up fighting or something and one of them getting hurt. 

Aizawa had ended up having them do a fake test that consisted of them doing various things and being assessed by him. Their scores were displayed on a board. He had said that the lowest scoring kid would be expelled...That was a lie. Y/n had seen Izuku give a sigh of relief when Aizawa revealed that he'd been lying the whole time.

"Heh, I'm surprised you didn't fail too, considering your friends with that loser now." Bakugo jeered at y/n. She simply shrugged back.

"The people your friends with have nothing to do with what your capable of. In fact, I think that people with good supportive friends are stronger than the lone wolf type. Strength in numbers Katsuki." Her kind smile shifted to that of a cocky one. Bakugo scrunched his nose, annoyed.

"Who do you think I am? A loser? I've got friends." Bakugo used his thumb to point behind him, motioning to the two boys that were walking behind him. y/n glanced at them and smiled.  "If that damn nerd is your friend then where is he?" Bakugo raised an eyebrow. y/n's smile quickly faded and she deadpanned, looking around nervously for the smaller boy.

"Uhh. he was around here somewhere..." she frantically looked around, searching for a curly head of green hair. 

"HAH! You say he's your friend but he ditched you!" Bakugo had begun to laugh, his tone switching to a teasing one. Now y/n's nose scrunched in embarrassment rather than in annoyance. "He's over there with those extras." Bakugo pointed to Uraraka and Iida. y/n looked in the direction that was pointed. She watched the three of them walk. Her thoughts began to take over once more. "I think that it'd be best to let Izuku breath, make some new friends. He's been friends with me for so long I think its time that I let him do his own thing. plus, those two are really sweet." y/n nodded at her thoughts.

"what?" Bakugo snapped at y/n when he saw her nod for no reason. y/n snapped out of thought and looked at Bakugo.

"nothing! I was just thinking that maybe I should let Izuku do his own thing." she fiddled with her fingers. Bakugo glared at her before giving her a sly smile.

"Finally, your thinking rationally! leave that loser behind!" y/n rolled her eyes at his exclamation. She slowed down till she was in pace Kirishima and Kaminari.

"Well if you want me to leave him behind then I guess I'll just have to be your guys' friend!" y/n rested her arms across the shoulders of the two boys. Kaminari raised his eyebrows.

"For real?" Kaminari gave her a surprised smile. y/n nodded at him, letting her arms slide off the two boys shoulders. "sick!" he pumped his fists. Kirishima nodded.

"Yeah bro we've got so many thing we can do!" Kirishima smiled at her. Bakugo whipped around and stopped the three of them in their tracks.

"No! go away and find you own friends you fricking imbecile." He yoinked y/n away from her two newfound homies.

"wh- Bakugoooo nooo don't take her awayyy!" Kaminari whined, grabbing
y/n's wrist.

"yeah no fair Bakugo!" Kirishima took hold of the same wrist. One of Bakugo's eyes were starting to twitch in frustration.

"FINE! keep her then! But that means that you have to feed her and listen to her whine and help her do homework because I aint doin A N Y of that!" Bakugo said, having clearly done this before. The two boys nodded quickly, simply happy that they get to keep y/n as their friend.
Y/n stuck her tongue out at Bakugo. Immediately he brought his hand up, small popping sounds brought bright flashes. Y/n put her hands up.

"I take it back! Please don't kill me!" She giggled at him. Bakugo let out an angry sigh and put his hands down, shoving them back in his pockets.

"So.... How long you guys known my boy Katsuki?" Y/n asked. Kirishima tapped his chin.

"Hmm we met him at the entrance exam so I wanna say around a couple months maybe?" He looked at Kaminari who nodded in response.

"Yeah sounds about right, how long have you known him?" Kaminari turned to look at y/n.

"Well... since we were kids basically. Though, I had to leave Japan when I was in elementary so we just met again." Y/n's eyes bore into Bakugo's back as he walked in front.

"Ugh! Stop starin' at me, I told you to quit that when we were little!" Bakugo's head whipped around to glare at y/n.

"Sorry!" Y/n turned her eyes to the ground instead.

"God, you still got that habit?!" Bakugo rolled his eyes.

The four of them had gone to the locker rooms to change back into their uniforms before meeting at a table to eat lunch.
The rest of the day went by slowly as the teachers had them do awkward ice breakers and explained classroom manners etc. The bell rang and y/n slid the door of her last class closed and walked down the hall. Once outside she waited a bit before realizing that Izuku had probably gone home with his friends. Y/n was about to take a step down the stairs when someone bumped into her, causing her to stumble a little. Good thing she caught herself. Whoever had bumped into her they obviously didn't care because they kept waking. Y/n glared and sped up so she could catch up to this stranger.

"Man he's tall." Y/n whispered under her breath. Y/n tapped on the dudes shoulder. His purple hair waved a little at the movement of his head turning.

"Can I help you?" He stared tiredly down at her.

"Uhhh you kinda bumped into me back there," y/n nervously scratched the back of her neck. This guy was kinda intimidating up close.

"Oh, sorry. Im in a hurry." He apologized and then walked away. Y/n watched the dude go.

"In a hurry for what? Sleep?" She laughed at her own joke.

____________________________
A/n: you better come get ya meme:

____________________________A/n: you better come get ya meme: