Ch 25 (final)

"Wait dumbass!" Bakugo said, catching up to y/n as they walked to school.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked him, linking her pinkie with his.

"Fine." He said, cheeks flushing a little.

"Hm, good." Y/n said, a smile on her face as they walked into class. She got her results for the test back today, having taken it on Friday before her hangout with Izuku. Aizawa lazily set the test down on her desk. Y/n snatched the paper up, looking through her scores.

"97%" she whispered.

"Hey...what'd you get?" Bakugo asked, curious as to if he really was a good study buddy.

"An A." Y/n said, smiling. Bakugo's eyes winded and he snatched the paper from her.

"Heh! Course you did! You had me helping you!" He stated proudly. Mina and Kirishima snickered from their seats.

"Guess you really are a good teacher!" Kirishima said, walking over and patting Bakugo on the back.

"DAMN RIGHT I AM!" Bakugo yelled.

"So you gonna help her from now on?" Mina asked the blonde.

"Hah? Only if she wants it! Y/n can handle herself!" Bakugo grumbled. Y/n rested her head on her hand, smiling at Bakugo as he conversed with their friends. Bakugo looked over at her for a moment, catching her staring.

"What?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." Y/n said, still smiling as she looked back to her paper.

~timeskip~

The Bakusquad all sat down to eat lunch outside.

"Y/n! I heard from Uraraka that you, her, Izuku, Iida, and Todoroki all hung out over the weekend?" Mina aksed, taking a bite of her lunch. Y/n nodded, swallowing her food before speaking.

"Yeah, it was only all day Saturday." Y/n explained. Bakugo reached over and took some of y/n's food.
"Hey! I didn't make that for you!" She nudged the boy.

"Hmph." Bakugo slid his lunch over to her so she could take some of his. Y/n's mood shifted immediately and she smiled, forgiving his thievery. Mina observed the two, eyes squinting.

"What's going on hm?" Mina asked, smiling in her seat.

"Hm?" Y/n looked up at her, mouth full of food.

"You guys seem closer than usual." Mina said, pointing her chopsticks at them.

"A-ah!" Y/n said, cheeks flushing. Mina could really pick up on the smallest things...

"THATS 'CAUSE WERE TOGETHER!" Bakugo shouted. Everyone at the table looked at him.

"K-Katsuki!" Y/n whined in embarrassment.

"Huh? I DONT SEE THE PROBLEM! ITS THE TRUTH!" he shouted. Mina's hand flopped on the table in front of Kaminari. The blonde boy sighed and handed her money.

W-what!? Did you make a bet on us?!" Y/n questioned. Mina nodded, smiling and pocketing the money.

"Of course I did! And FINALLY! It took you two long enough!" She laughed. "I think I knew you two liked each other before YOU knew!" Both her and Krishima laughed. Y/n sighed and nodded.

"Pffft yeah, your probably right." She laughed.

The bell rang and they all began walking to class. Bakugo gently grabbed ahold of y/n's hand, slowing her pace down until they were the only ones in the hall.

"Hm?" Y/n raised an eyebrow as she turned to face him. His hand was still holding tightly onto hers. The light in the hallway windows warmed her skin as she waited for him to speak. Slowly, his eyes looked into hers. The sun illuminating his red irises giving them the illusion of glowing.

"I love you." He said sternly.

Y/n smiled gently at him.

"I love you." She returned the words.

She could see their future clearly now. Maybe it was childish but she could dream couldn't she? She could see it now. They learn to be heroes here. They grow up here. They learn more about each other and themselves. Maybe they could even start a hero agency together?
Grow, get strong... go on many adventures and save thousands of people. Become the best they could be. Become the idol they admired when they were little. y/n could see it and she hoped he could too.

Bakugo thought as he stood there, holding onto the hand of the one he treasured the most. He'd made a promise. A promise to stay with her forever and never let her go. He could see it. He could see them, older, stronger, powerful.

"Keep your promise and I'll keep mine." He said, pressing his forehead to hers.

"Always." Y/n said, smiling and squeezing his hand.

And then they were off.

Off to go and learn and grow and be the best there was.

________________________________
A/n:
Hello everyone! That is the end! I'm sorry if it's not to your liking. Anyway:

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO SOSOSOSO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! REMEMBER THAT!!! I LOVE YOU!

And here's your meme finale!