Ch 10

"Uhhh tape, crocs, food, eh I'll just give you the list," Kirishima had brought y/n home with him to help him pack for Bakugo's house. "Oh and don't forget Band-aids!" He turned from his closet, bringing a shirt with him.

"Why do you need all this stuff?" Y/n tilted her head to the side in curiosity. She hadn't really taken Kiri to be the type to take a bunch of stuff places.

"Hm? Oh You know....Bakugo being Bakugo and all... oh and don't forget my weights." He grabbed the list from her hands to look over it once more.

"What about Bakugo being Bakugo?" Y/n pressed the subject.

"He's a handful and sometimes you gotta give him stuff to keep him entertained." He explained, barely zipping up his fairly overweight bag.

"Been there done that," Y/n said, remembering all the times Bakugo had fought with her when they were younger simply because he had been 'bored', or so he said.

"You got your things?" He asked. Y/n gave a small nod and then they were off to the devils lair. "Sure hope Kaminari brought some snacks...he always finds the weirdest stuff and I love it." Y/n giggled at this. Kaminari really did radiate enough meme energy to find weird bootleg foods.

They knocked on the door, waiting a few moments before it swung open and there stood Mitsuki. Almost a perfect copy of her son. "KATSUKI! Your friends are here come get them!" A loud crash was heard upstairs followed by the slamming of a door.

"Alright! Geez! You don't have to yell you hag!" Bakugo hissed harsh words from the top of the stairs.

"Watch Your mouth young man," Mitsuki pointed a finger at him. She returned to look at the two standing in the doorway, her eyes focusing on y/n. "Oh! Y/n, if Katsuki says anything mean to you, you come right to me ok? I'll beat the shit outta him." She gave the smaller girl a pat on the head.

"C'mon losers hurry it up I've only got so much time." Bakugo waved them over.
The two of them entered Bakugo's room right as they heard the front door open again followed by a loud:

"LETS GET THIS BREAD!"
There was thumping up the stairs and then there stood Kaminari in the middle of the doorway. "You guys won't believe the crazy stuff I found at the store last night!" He unzipped his bag. Pulling out what looked like a Pringle's can.
"Prongle's" he said, slamming the can down on the floor. And yes, there on the can read 'prongle's'. Kirishima gaped at the can.

"You actually brought bootleg food." He whispered. "When did you find these again?" Kirishima looked back up from the 'Prongle's' can.

"Uhhh like one or something."

"One?!" Both Kirishima and Bakugo yelled at him.

"Uhh yeah guys. So anyway I was lookin-," the three of them let Kaminari ramble abut his late night adventures while they unpacked their bags and chose a few video games and movies to watch for later.

____________________________
A/n meme!

____________________________A/n meme!